Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DopeConn

deathdefying spots

theres already a thread called "Going to greater heights" thats huge. just search for that.

Originally posted by Rectum

that oaph is crazy, and the coup closeup piece is stlyin

and death has been defied.:cool:

yeah ill restate that none of these seem barely even risky. the only one ill give credit to is that oaph on the parkinglot light..but that credit is immediately revoked by that think looking like crap. much like mook's exploits in pittsburgh. doing crap graff in a ill spot is worse than not doing it at all.

Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah ill restate that none of these seem barely even risky. the only one ill give credit to is that oaph on the parkinglot light..but that credit is immediately revoked by that think looking like crap. much like mook's exploits in pittsburgh. doing crap graff in a ill spot is worse than not doing it at all.

i dont know, i'm not sure if id do the pesto

that last one, on the freeway sign... i like that, niceee location for a throwup; who's got the balls to buff that?

i read some article awhile back about a dude that did one of thsse freeway signs... in the middle of painting he fell to his death.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this