what did you buy? late may edition

Parted Ways

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

admission to the met

Art of the First Cities: The Third Millennium B.C. from the Mediterranean to the Indus

May 8–August 17, 2003

This exhibition explores the emergence of the world's first city-states and empires in Syria and Mesopotamia during the third millennium B.C., and relates these developments to artistic and cultural connections stretching from the eastern Aegean to the Indus valley and Central Asia. Approximately 400 works of extraordinary sculpture, jewelry, seals, relief carving, metalwork, and cuneiform tablets illustrate the splendor of the most famous sites of the ancient world, including the Royal Graves of Ur, the palace and temples of Mari, the citadel of Troy, and the great cities of the Indus Valley civilization.

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/whats_new/press_releases/images/gold_metro_card.jpg'>

http://www.inv.co.jp/~fumo/pic/us06.jpg'>

http://store3.yimg.com/I/classicsportshoes_1742_77838567'>

Guest imported_El Mamerro

How is that Rhythm Bugs video? I'm guessing you were one of the preorders, that shit came out like 3 days ago.

I bought $60 worth of cigars, and the following albums:

http://www.almostcool.org/mr/o/pics/o15mu.jpg'>

Oval,"ovalcommers"

http://64.95.118.51/images/opti/53/7b/299191-resized200.JPG'>

DJ DB, "Shades of Technology" <--- I used to have this album a long time ago and it was one of my d n' b favorites until some asshole stole it along with my discman and headphones.

I also treated myself to a $23.95 filet mignon last night.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

BEST $5 I'VE EVER SPENT.

Warning: this is not a vegan-friendly post.

Alright, so me and a few friends are at this BBQ thing down by the beach, where people are rocking a pig roast. After most of it is eaten, we resort to childish gross-out tactics and begin to play with the corpse's leftover parts. We rubbed unsuspecting girls' faces with the paws, broke open the backbone and threw chunks of spinal chord at people, etc. And then came the eating contest: who could eat the most revolting shit out of this pig.

After an unfruitful attempt at finding the penis and butthole, we decided to concentrate on the skull area. The eyeballs went first. That was already out of my league, they were a good, sizable chunk of goop which I couldn't even imagine putting into my mouth for any reason whatsoever. Then we cut out the tongue, and after taking a few nice pictures of each of us with the tongue sticking out of our mouth, we divided it up and shared in the jolly goodness. It tasted great, but just the thought of it (coupled with knowing it'd been in everyone's mouth) sent me into a horrible gagging session that took me a while to get out off. Someone ate the nose tip, and then we chewed on some ear cartilage and spat it at young children who were hanging out and enjoying our spectacle.

After running out of neat things to eat off the pig's face, we decided to crack open the skull. The gray, soggy brain stared at us defiantly, as if to say "You can't eat me you fucking pussies". Nobody, except one person, could even look at it straight without experiencing some serious nausea. We took a break from it, and after a long while of debating and consideration, we decided to pony up some cash.

For a grand total of $10 (gathered from 3 of us), my friend dug into the skull cavity with a plastic fork, and slurped up nearly half of the brain. We're talking a solid spoonful of wholesome nerve tissues and general gray matter. I almost fucking lost my shit when he nonchalantly uttered "Hmmm. Tastes and feels like rotting cheese".

I don't remember much of the rest of the night, but that was definitely a highlight. I'm glad he didn't haggle for a price, cause I know I would've paid more than $5 to see that. Ugh, I can't even think about it right now.

reminds me of me and my friend digging into my grandma's fridge -who has never put anything in the trash in all her life- and try and find the grossest thing and eat it. We ended up briefly tasting a box of butter from 98 which had evolved into an intelligent life form.

well other than drolling over you experience El Mamerro and wondering why you would want to eat half year left overs Pinup the first thing that comes to mind is the day i was at my ex's house(if you have a weak stomach keep stroling down without reading) she had a real bad cold..but there was a nice full can of pepsi sitting on the computer table..she wasn't in the room and it was a hot summer day and with my luck her pool wasn't up and running..so i slid the can of pepsi over to me..it was kind of warm when i picked it up..and took a big gulp of the pepsi..to my surprise i swolowed almost a mouth full of mukis and syliva..warm watery body tissue..very nasty..i swear to this day i never drank out of a can again..or something not clear..just one of those days i guess:o

Archived