NECKmyfuckingFACEoff

BIGBLACKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FACELIFT

THERE ARE STILL MANY MANY LOCALS WHO WERE BORN AND CRAZED IN NYC WHO BOMB A LOT AND STILL FUCK SHIT UP...

IM PRETTY SURE SOOL AND NAC ARE NOT FROM MINNEAPOLIS.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE THAT

Guest roger pitss

yeah nac n sool been around for a while still writing like little kids

there shit is wack no style what so ever

neckface this neckface that he still wack how ever you put it

points-0

All I know is neckface used to post these fucked up pictures 2yrs ago on this other message board I used to look at, Im not gonna start calling someone names, and saying he is some "hipster faggot" when I dont even know them and when hes been on the same shit for a while. Live your own life and stop worrying about other ppls.

Guest roger pitss

fuck a capri wearing little mexican starbuck going fruit with a marker:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest FACELIFT

NECKFACE:

what a joker. He'll never last. He's going to catch a dusted beating real soon. NYC needs to rif itself of all this artsy shit going up on the walls. These out of towners stink!! NYC IS DEAD!!

ok kids.. there's about five good writers left in new york city, and if not an excellent writer, still showing some type of dedication. this last guy got it right, new york city is dead. i havent seen good graffiti in a kabillilion years. and neck face definetly isnt helping.

also, for all the graffiti writers out there, listen up. trying to own nyc, or anywhere else by writing your tag around the streets is stupid. if you want fame through graffiti, practice untill you are good, so you're not scriblbing shit all over this city. if you are terrible in the first place, dont deface new york, try to go do something that helps other people, become a teacher or something, i dont know. but there are way too many writers these days, and at least 60 percent of them you cant read, 35 percent are legible but show no skill whatsoever, and that leaves five percent of writers in the "not sucking" category. pretty shameful for the famous new york city. please, if you are bad a graffiti, or just a toy (and if you are either of these thing you will know deep down in your heart) just stop doing this pointless vandalism and once again, ruining this city that i live in and enjoy. also, i am the center of the universe, so im asuming everyone will listen to me and dumd kids will stop writing. thank you.

If you do graff you are a vandal- PERIOD! You fuck up public/private property for fame, personal satisfaction, or what ever other reason you give your self to keep getting up. Stop complaining about bad graff, neckface doesn't write to make you like him. Handle your beef on the street- go get up, or cross neckface out if you want. . . . Post some flics or this thread will die:(

Guest FACELIFT

SHUT THE FUCK UP BUTT-PIRATE. GO HANDLE YOUR OWN BIZ. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO DIE.

...I have no problem with the neck face stuff...but it just all seems so soft...I hear stories about people in the 80's and early 90's about NYC being so tough..then I look in this thread and see some guy who writes neckface getting all this fame...and it's not the name, the name is really good...it just seems like its too much hype too quick...

Re: NECKFACE:

Originally posted by FACELIFT

what a joker. He'll never last. He's going to catch a dusted beating real soon. NYC needs to rif itself of all this artsy shit going up on the walls. These out of towners stink!! NYC IS DEAD!!

HA,HA,HA, YOUR NECKFACE ARENT YOU?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived