bikers, beer and blood

When

Originally posted by KaBar

Exposure to Blood = Risk of catching HIV, Hepatitis C and B and Delta, syphilis, etc., etc. Do not get into fights

i know this, and i already plan on getting tested.

my friend is a nurse at a medical clinic and he said he could get me tested no problem.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Bad Decision

Exposure to Blood = Risk of catching HIV, Hepatitis C and B and Delta, syphilis, etc., etc. Do not get into fights. Might as well have let the guy fuck you if you get his blood on you. Wait 90 days and go get an HIV test. Then wait six months and get another one. If you're lucky, you won't have HIV.

if you used brass knuckles, you wouldent have got your fist dirty

haha just kidding

Guest sneak

Re: Bad Decision

Might as well have let the guy fuck you if you get his blood on you.

we never know....

Originally posted by ARCEL

fuck yeah, too bad mine got ran over by a car

thats what happened to my first board some years ago

then i made the board on the right out of fiberglass and mdf

you can run it over with a semi and it wont break

the board on the left i picked up a year or so ago and its a champ

sector 9 makes good shit

we both know u didnt beat any bikers asses...your just a computer nerd with too much time on his hands...i guess the impressing people on the internet is a top priority for u...(pathetic)

For all of you out there who've had to deal with an irate customer, this one is for you. It's a classic! In tribute to those 'special' customers we all love!

An award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in Denver for being smart and funny, and making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded United flight was canceled. A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS." The agent replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "Do you have any idea who I am?"

Without hesitating, the gate agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention please?" she began, her voice bellowing throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at the gate WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to the gate."

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore, F*** you!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to stand in line for that, too."

By far the best I've heard in a long time...That woman deserves an promotion...

I am going to be purchasing a new bike sometime this upcoming week. I bought a YZ125 back in late 96 and I've been out of the game for a while. I was just going to buy a YZ250 but I've been hearing a lot of good about the new 4 stroke ones. So I am trying to decide...

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/mcy/500/03YZ450F_1.jpg'>

The new YZ450F

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/mcy/500/03YZ250_1.jpg'>

Or just the good old 2 stroke YZ250

They're both new, just one has a four stroke engine and the other is a 2 stroke. 2 strokes might be getting phased out soon because they pollute the air more than 4 strokes. Up until the past few years all moto-cross bikes were 2 stroke.

Originally posted by TOR

we both know u didnt beat any bikers asses...your just a computer nerd with too much time on his hands...i guess the impressing people on the internet is a top priority for u...(pathetic)

think what you want chief, i really dont care too much

what happened happened, and i thought some of you might enjoy the read

Originally posted by Æ°

They're both new, just one has a four stroke engine and the other is a 2 stroke. 2 strokes might be getting phased out soon because they pollute the air more than 4 strokes. Up until the past few years all moto-cross bikes were 2 stroke.

go with the 2 stroke, fuck anyone who tries to tell you what kind of engine to have because of the enviroment

goddamn stupid fucking hippies

go with the 2 stroke, fuck anyone who tries to tell you what kind of engine to have because of the enviroment

goddamn stupid fucking hippies

Yeah, I think I'll go with the 2 stroke. The 4 stroke is about 20lbs. heavier. 2 stroke is easier to work on and that's what I'm used to riding. I hear it takes some getting used to when you start riding the 4 strokes, mainly because of the compression of the engine and slowing down a lot more when you let off the gas makes it feel sluggish, especially in sandy, muddy, or just soft terrain. It's not just an environmental issue, the 4 strokes are supposed to be pretty bad ass, they have their advantages. But I'm not going to be converted until I have no choice.

Archived