running away from home

Kettiecat

Originally posted by Kettiecat

But in seriousness with out snide ass retarded remarks, what would someone say to get you to come home if you took off?

And in honesty if he's dead set on not coming back I would respect that... its the whole not calling I don't know if he's ok part thats driving me insane.

Mom?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It took me falling off a roof and getting arrested for stealing mango juice of all things to get me to come home. But then again I was 16, not 20 when I ran off.

Hope you hear from him...I used to talk to him alot...he's a good guy.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

It took me falling off a roof and getting arrested for stealing mango juice of all things to get me to come home. But then again I was 16, not 20 when I ran off.

yeah when i first heard he had split i was like well maybe....nah shes too far away. He's such a little fucker for not calling anyone.

Originally posted by dELiSs

I thought you were running away from home. And I thought hah dumb bitch is talking about running away from home. Then I read that and I still thought hah dumb bitch ..

thanks deliss.... :smiles:

**funniest thing i've heard all day**

Originally posted by Giving Tree

fixed.

kettiecat. quit bitching. is he your husband? is he your baby daddy?

Since when does someone have to be your husband or baby's daddy for you to care about them and be concerned for them.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

you got arrested for stealing mango juice? thats fuckin classic. when I was 16 i got arrested for stealing a roasted chicken. i guess its just that age, huh? dont think i fell off a roof tho.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

kettiecat. quit bitching. is he your husband? is he your baby daddy?

no?

then shut the fuck up. noone cares. post your tits or be gone.

camwhore 2004.

SCORE.

Since when does someone have to be your husband or baby's daddy for you to care about them and be concerned for them.

since SHUT THE FUCK UP. and shut the fuck up.

I hope you're all happy.

This kid died in Washington this weekend. None of you care probably, but Richard Scott Trotter is no longer alive. If someone else doesn't do it I'll be starting a post for him in the heavens. He wasn't hard, he wasn't anything. He knew what he liked and took an active role in it. He was a nice person a lot of people clowned on because he didn't try to be anything but who he was; a genuine nice person. The police killed a friend I've known for 7 years. Laughed with, hated on, came to terms with, and ultimately started to appreciate the kid more than ever before he was snatched out of existance.

I suppose in today's day and age $30 worth of gasoline is the going rate for a 19 year old kid's life. Someday I'll get even for him.

If anyone wants any information hit me up kickasspogostick@yahoo.com or just kickasspogostick on AIM. Thanks.

Rest in peace Jaunt.

Archived