Burlington, VT?

Anyone up that way and have recommendations for sight* seeing/ shit to do? I'm kinda late on starting this thread, I leave tomorrow morning...

Which is correct? "Sight", or "site"? I guess "seeing the sights" is kind of redundant.....but it still makes sense in my mind. "Site" makes sense, but I am still curious enough to ask.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Site is like the lake you look at, or the hills or the waterfall and what have you. But then you could be like "What a sight!" Although when you say it out lound you wouldn't be like "oh and I mean sight as in s-i-g-h-t". I think you would say sight-seeing though, but either way. VT is cool, I was up there a couple weeks, not in Burlington though...I think you're better off going to visitor centers and such for info like that, than to ask any 12ozers, nahmean?

maybe if you were going to massachusettes i could help you out. but your not now are you? actually, theres these dope ass glacier potholes, you go cliff jumping off of in deerfield vt, but its too fucking cold for that anyways. even if it wasnt, i wouldnt tell you where it was anyways. its just too good. so, sorry guy, no dice here...

Guest keep

i knew you moved, or did you move again? its just the same old shit here. hit me up on my cell, its 408 and the last four of my home phone.