Originally posted by meone

^^^

yea this should be in a new category

Flesh Slayers

:lol:

Guest ISNIFFGLUES

yo yg blood sick koi

Guest bug

yeah, its gotta really suck since it's spelled amor. there's no e at the end. cheesy letters, bad spelling.

and how you gonna pop that on a girl? "hi, i was dumb and in love with this other girl, but didn't have the balls to put her real name, so i got this, as it can apply to anyone..." or you can date her for a while only wearing long sleeves, then suddenly show her as if you just got it... "yeah i got a good deal because the tattoo artist was illiterate so he charges really cheap prices to ensure he gets work because he cant earn a living any other way" either way it must suck to be the owner of that forearm

those r some of the most shitty tattoos ever. i hope you got that shit for free (the one that says amore instead of amor) actually i hope you barely found out and r kicking yourself in the head

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

YO YG BLOOD!

YOU DONT HAVE A BETTER PIC OF THE SECOND TAT???

Re: YO YG BLOOD!

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE

YOU DONT HAVE A BETTER PIC OF THE SECOND TAT???

NO....but I can if you realllllllllllllllllllllllllly want me to.

I know this one lad that has the artcrimes logo tattooed at teh base of his neck..

I personally love tatoos but would never get a graffiti tatt. 1 coz it would look cheesy as fuck(see above) and 2 coz it is a muthafucker of an invitation for police harrasment..

i got one tat and the cops know it , for taht reason i kinda regret getting it but otherwise its pretty dope:D

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

YEA Man POST IF YOU CAN I DONT WANT YOU GOIN OUT YOUR WAY BUT THE PIC U AQLREADY POSTED IS KIND OF BLURRY BUT IT LOOKS DOPE JUST WANTED TO SEE A BETTER ONETHATS ALL