12oz Prophet Ministries

ZENYTH.ASP

"The ULC ( Universal Life Church ) will ordain anyone, FREE for Life. Become a LEGALLY ORDAINED MINISTER ONLINE at this website and start your own ministry or church today.

Yes, we know there are those that will abuse the system of love and acceptance that we follow. They will have their rewards, but not from the church or society! We have to accept some fools in order to offer total freedom to all, that is the way of the world." http://www.ulc.org/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

why think its 'reverend destructo'?

Actually, I try to remain low key about the Dr. Smart stuff, peopl ealways assume I'm an MD or some shit, but of course on my checks and credit cards, and when I get dinner reservations

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by dosoner:

dr. sounds better

duh, somehow I missed this, but here's a tidbit... anybody ever wonder what Dr. HST is a doctor of?.. you guessed it, or maybe you didn't, but if you didn't, work on that...

------------------

2 Can Sam

http://www.webcom.com/nattyreb/rastafari/e...verlasting.html

if you're seachin for at least some knowledge and enlightenment...i suggest to read some of the small icons in red down below...beware of everything you read..Rastafari was said to be the living icon of christ...when even he talks about worshiping THE LORD CHRIST himself....he was a good man and an great king..from the bloodline of KING DAVID....so this guy is related to JESUS...

oh buddist....BUDDAH said not to worship him either....he only found the way...

GOD shines his light through whom he picks...we need that for these days...well at least for my opinion..but really ,im tired..i wanna go home..

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

[This message has been edited by willy_wonka (edited 07-07-2001).]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived