Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

sick and bored.......FREIGHTS+other shiat

Originally posted by Mike bibby

dont let these toys bring you down, you got original pieces unlike everyone on here, fuck'em, i want to post all my stuff and see who hates, than i can find them like jay & silent bob and kick the shit out of all these emo faggots, fuck yall and get lives..

hahahaha... mike bibby is like a wicked gangster....hahaha...

Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah why is it that fr8 people are always like pacifist hippie types? i think this is why i never get 100% into frieghts.....tis a matter of ethics...i guess if all you "fr8___" people are totally cool with someone posting 30 of their own trains, then so be it. but in graff 'at large'..this shit is a faux pas to say the least.

i KNOW the score man. but whats griping at this dude going to do?

pull the self promo card or whatever, but start an all out term paper on the guys thread isnt going to do any more.

dont play me like im cool with it, but i just dont care enough to get mad at every person who does it...god there are so many worse examples of self promo out there (especially on 12oz) but people continue to jock them.

not like id pull their card but lets just say the first to come to your mind when you Think of A self promoter....

end notes.

if you knwo the deal, then you know cheerleader could write a book on about a french fry if there was some angle to argue. :)

just let us have our ethics convention, no big deal. if some kid coming up reads it, and it influences him in the right direction, then it was all worth it. so see, cheerleader and i might just be saving some kid from a life of crack smoking, homosexuality, and self promotion.

why you arguing, you should be thanking us.

:)

fr8lover yeah i just picked a thread to finally vent my feelings on the matter...totally random....i just finally was liek 'heres my feelings on self promo' trust in the fact that there is no connection to this guy in particular. (to be honest im not feeling a damn one of those pieces as they look like biter pieces reworked in my opinion...but thats another story) ....the issue came up, i stated my opinions. theoretically i couldve done it in one those nograff forums...but i never ever read those forums so im assuming any of the other writers who actually *write* dont either. and also, these long posts take me about 3 minutes to type. i just write and talk fast. ask people like seeking or johnny....they know im a blabbermouth.

but all in all, if people wanna follow the 'no pulbicity is bad publicity' theory, than baron succeeeded. but i think a lot of us know it aint that easy.

yo frate raper what do you write man. your dissing baron and as to someone i forget who saying.... " no one knew baron before this thread" your a fucking idiot. if you didnt notice the guy started out with characters paid his dues and now hes killing. so unless your a big head like baron shut your mouths. id love to know who you are freight raper.

frate raper= size from canada

i am actually glad i satarted this thread now that i look back at this... it gave me motivation to work on some even newer shit, thanks to all the haters...

baron.

Originally posted by doesitmatter

unless your a big head like baron shut your mouths.

frate raper, cheerleader and i have all been around for plenty long enough to have a valid opinion on such things.

now go ahead, log back onto your usual user name and take dudes 'big head' out your mouth. if he cant stand up for himself, then his shit doesnt stand up period.

seeks/asalam alaikum

well size i dont know why your dissing baron.... the guy has always been sicker then you ever will be. you have no style your shit under **********is garbage. you wrote all over a wets piece in meadowvale. if your gonna diss someone be able to burn them

DON'T DROP INFO FUDDYDUDDY

i think it looks kind of biterish (i mean that in both senses)

and yes, it looks like barn

Originally posted by wayne hits

you got buddy worked up. poor barn!

anti-social....haahhaa you told me a year ago you wrote trees!

i am 100% positive i did not.

please don't say shit like that, it's not cool.

Originally posted by ball bag

same piece over and over and over.dosent look like fun to me:chicken:

and how many countless others do the same thing that are "dope" ?

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by seeking

actually, they are the people out putting in work on the regular. telling cheerleader to 'eat a dick' just makes you look dumb. dudes put in his work and has the history to speak from. if you didnt care about 'internet graf' dont post your shit on the internet, and dont be surprised when peopletalk about ethics.

before you made this thread, no one had heard of you, now they have. not because they caught your stuff, or cause you're putting in work, but because you ran up to them and stuck the photos in their face. did we need to look? no, and if you had labled the thread 'self promotion' many probably wouldnt have, but it wasnt presented that way.

yes, all graff is promotion, but just like dissing established writers to get fame gets no respect, neither does posting your own shit. its cheap fame and its a slap in the face to those writers who paint 300 trains a year, so that 15 of them can gets spoted.

you can do what you want, im just trying to explain things to you. yesterday no one knew who you were, today the majority of those that do, don't respect you.

im not saying its just, im just saying.

seeks/just the messenger

WORD!!!

well size i dont know why your dissing baron.... the guy has always been sicker then you ever will be. you have no style your shit under kerr street bridge is garbage. you wrote all over a wets piece in meadowvale. if your gonna diss someone be able to burn them

Wow KORE your as stupid as those shitty extentions on your weak peice under *****.You really need to understand how bad at graffiti you really are what is it like your 6th month "shit son i best recon how dope you are"...my thing with baron is just between him and I for reasons that don't matter to YOU. Did you think you could come on here namelessly to talk shit?

Wetso and I have been in the same crew for years me writing a message(in meastreak) to my friend is the furthest shit to a diss ever.Theres even more reasons why that was done...again they don't have anything to do with you.Why don't you join the boy scouts and leave graffiti to people that are level headed enough to mind WHAT THEY DO IN GRAFFITI and not what others are up to.Your not going to get cool guy points for shit talking fellas that A. you don't know and B. you couldn't even hold a candle too THROUGH THE ART.

NO SPOTS, YOU KNOW THIS

wow emun told you quite a bit about myself. okay whatever i respect that your up and been rocking for quite a while and your new shit at shell is pretty tight , ill give you that but you cant burn baron. who cares if its him posting his own shit i enjoyed it. i dont need any meaningless beef so ill leave it at that.

my thought about this post is that i like to see new trains posted. Im sure i wouldnt have been able to see all these freights otherwise. I like to see other people's work even if it havent been spotted by someone else. I understand the "paint 300 to get 15 spotted" princip though. I'll have to think about it to find an opinion..

wow emun told you quite a bit about myself. okay whatever i respect that your up and been rocking for quite a while and your new shit at shell is pretty tight , ill give you that but you cant burn baron. who cares if its him posting his own shit i enjoyed it. i dont need any meaningless beef so ill leave it at that.

What now that I know who you are you can't back it up? Get over YOURSELF and die already.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this