Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arson.85.ATG

Its here

i'm sorry about all the yapping, since i've done a considerable amout in the past about posting a huge thread on my latest shit...i scanned like 4 black books of mine and pretty soon i'll be posting them up in like the next 24 hours. i'm uploading the other images at this time...this is but just a little taste..i have 20+ pics on the way. thanx for those who have waited up on me and who give comments on my stuff... a little crtisizm is asked for..but as always there will be some Genius who wants to act up and be the COOL GUY...incase thats you....BURN BITCH

:king:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00217012f00000037.jpg'>

Originally posted by Daze One Million

looking foward to seeing the rest

same here:idea:

I wanna see alot more man. It takes alot for me to like a 3d piece like that one above, but those colors and the form I'm really feeling that shit no doubt.

maybe im retarted but me no see? :o

its a great pic though btw, but could someone point out the letters to my dumb ass? Peace.

All I can say is nice work...just like the preson above , I am not a fan of 3d stuff, but you pull it off well..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this