Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.yuck

For All you National Geographic lovers, i present...

oh, so you own that issue. nice.

I thought you just posted some random picture.

What'd it cost you?

they were free. I was cleanin out this dead guys house and after half of them got thrown away i saved another 100 or so copies. I haven't had the chance to look through all of them but i think i have like 1911-16 then some 40's 50's and 60's.

i would walk by the house she was working on a lot and talk with her for a while and then one day she asked if i wanted to help her out for $10 an hour. I got probably close to $300 in oil paint from the house too. We're almost done though so it looks like i am going to be filing for unemployment soon. Getting paid off the books is great.

ooh! want to trade for something for a very old issue of national geographic? i don't have anything that is up to par with it but that's not the point.

i thought this thread was going to have a bunch of shots of naked ethiopian chicks. Ahhhhhhhhhh that takes me back to 5th grade.

GOD I LOVE THIS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> :jpotato:

Originally posted by Parted Ways

ooh! want to trade for something for a very old issue of national geographic? i don't have anything that is up to par with it but that's not the point.

hit me on my email and we can figure something out.

Originally posted by BigOatser

what, you couldnt find the first one? wuss.

fuckin gold.

ooh shit i can see the pictures now...damn thats fuckin dope....i got a gang of issues from the sixties all the way up to the late ninties when i didnt pay to renew my subscription....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this