Whatch your step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalMuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sweet! That Nace is sick! I saw an NS flat today with some old shit on it one side was biffed the other side said "Zane." It looked like some straight letter stuff Nace would do a while back, plus it is pretty much all the same letters as Nace. Does anyone know if he did that as a side word ever or am I an idiot for not knowing who Zane is and I'm way off the mark?

Originally posted by The Former

Sweet! That Nace is sick! I saw an NS flat today with some old shit on it one side was biffed the other side said "Zane." It looked like some straight letter stuff Nace would do a while back, plus it is pretty much all the same letters as Nace. Does anyone know if he did that as a side word ever or am I an idiot for not knowing who Zane is and I'm way off the mark?

yeah, um.... ZANE DFC LOSERS....um.......

*burp*

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by johnny

DETHkult

no shit right?

I remember when he used to post on

here awhile back. Doin his thang thang!

hahaha props to LERT and JAT... dude im gunna start bringing a fucking bee bee gun or something dude i fucking hate snakes dude cuz i got bitten before and it fucking sucked asshole... keep postin...

HuP[]-[] -[]- W(())

Archived