CUTTING THROWIES

jeff123456

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

not unless they are retarded...where im from there is no time to cut a throwie and anyways what would be the point? its a throwie!!! silly new jacks....

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

"You shouldn't have made me mad Paris!"

That guy gets on my nerves.

I always thought it was "shouldn't have got me mad, parents". Hahaha. Either way it's still gay as hell.....

I love how Europeans try to be "gangsta".

Do you even know who Jon 156 is? Maybe you should do some research before mouthing off about "Europeans trying to be gangsta". I think you'll be very surprised. And if you think he was being serious about that, note that the cameraman probably wouldn't have understood much English.

As for the reason that he was doing a brush fillin, just use your fucking head - any person just strolling by might think he's buffing it. It's kinda obvious if you fillin something of that size with a can that you're doing something illegal. Just think about it, it's really not difficult to figure out.

Originally posted by Spike

Do you even know who Jon 156 is? Maybe you should do some research before mouthing off about "Europeans trying to be gangsta". I think you'll be very surprised. And if you think he was being serious about that, note that the cameraman probably wouldn't have understood much English.

As for the reason that he was doing a brush fillin, just use your fucking head - any person just strolling by might think he's buffing it. It's kinda obvious if you fillin something of that size with a can that you're doing something illegal. Just think about it, it's really not difficult to figure out.

Shut up. Relax. Get a sense of humour. And so forth.....

first off, tripple a toad, your a dick.

an about the guy in that film dirty hands two, seemed pretty cool te me, and he wasne european. i doubt most of you would have the balls te paint somethin in broad daylight in the middle of teh city.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived