ebay junkie

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't even know how to work this site...i just remember getting a lot of results for lamps and what i typed in had nothing to do with these items. e-bay is e-gay. hey look at that, i should write joke books...that e-gay thing is pure gold

eBay is the shizzle.

I've bought: belt drive turntables and mixer (which i sold a few months later), a minidisc player (stolen from me 2 years later), numark tt100 turntables, stanton headshells, vestax pmc-17a mixer, korg em-1 music production station, couple pairs of jeans, slide film, lots 12" vinyl, dubplates, polaroid camera, network card....that's all i can remember right now

i've also sold a bunch of shit and made a pretty penny too :)

and to top it all off, i work for an eBay based company! we're not some bullshit company selling $0.99 shit, we sell quality stuff. bose systems, PDAs (palms, sony clies, etc), computers, laptops, all the good electronic shit

EBay addict since September 28, 1998.

I used to collect:

- All Rage Against The Machine memorabilia... and I mean all.

I now collect:

- Bear Qee figures

- Be@rbrick (a.k.a. Bearbrick) figures

- any sort of Japanese vinyl bear figures

- VERY rare Rage Against The Machine and Inside Out memorabilia

Recent purchases:

http://www.wonderwall.co.jp/qee/catalog/series/series3/details/images/qee_chris_3.jpg'>

"Violence Bear" Qee

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/10049386/Images/Qee_UA_Film_Bear.jpg'>

"UA Film Bear" Qee

I love me some ebay...I get alot of my art supplies and stuff off there really cheap...prismacolor colored pencils retail for $139 I get them for $55...I just bought a $300 drafting table, I got a few really neat belt buckles, a norman rockwell zippo, some schlitz memoribillia, a few tshirts....great place to find some rad deals.

Originally posted by -Rage-

EBay addict since September 28, 1998.

I used to collect:

- All Rage Against The Machine memorabilia... and I mean all.

I now collect:

- Bear Qee figures

- Be@rbrick (a.k.a. Bearbrick) figures

- any sort of Japanese vinyl bear figures

- VERY rare Rage Against The Machine and Inside Out memorabilia

i have a rage against the machine fingerboard

Guest imported_b0b

self-confessed e-bay addict. At the moment is old, odd cameras, but whatever I hear about and like the sound of I check out prices on ebay first.

Also good for selling photos. I've had people pay stupid amounts for a bundle of graf flicks.

Archived