Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DirtySanchez

NEW YORK CITY PT. 3

Recommended Posts

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/502/21037/p/334675_6678528122648956750_v.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/502/21037/p/334680_6929533984589869557_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/19637/p/334653_6542741572891244967_vl.jpg'> RIP DRONE DFThttp://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/19637/p/334654_6094428836445281972_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/19637/p/308755_1037277607595229840_vl.jpg'> IM TIRED OF MY SCREEN FREEZIN HALF WAY DOWN THE OTHER POSTS CUZ YOU GUYS WENT NUTZ WITH THE PIX, TAKE IT EASY, ALLOW PEOPLE TO POST REPLIES IN WORDS SO IT CAN GET TO A PAGE TWO, THIS WAY THERE ISNT A SHIT LOAD OF INFO OPENING AT ONCE WITH ALL THE FLIX PILED ONTOP OF EACH OTHER. LET THE PAGES BREEEAAAATHHH. BE EAAAZY ON THE PIX TAKE A FEW AND PASSSSSSSSSS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice flix..but yo sanchez maybe you should get off that commodore 28K dial up jawn and you wouldnt hafta to wrroy about it..thats thie first time i heard people ask for LESS flicks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn

 

Originally posted by cheerleader

nice flix..but yo sanchez maybe you should get off that commodore 28K dial up jawn and you wouldnt hafta to wrroy about it..thats thie first time i heard people ask for LESS flicks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't have said it better...

 

Originally posted by cheerleader

nice flix..but yo sanchez maybe you should get off that commodore 28K dial up jawn and you wouldnt hafta to wrroy about it..thats thie first time i heard people ask for LESS flicks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts exactly...

 

Originally posted by cheerleader

nice flix..but yo sanchez maybe you should get off that commodore 28K dial up jawn and you wouldnt hafta to wrroy about it..thats thie first time i heard people ask for LESS flicks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just to humor you, i ll begin by telling you i have a brand new imac 17 inch mac, with a cable hookup, then at work i have a 17 inch titanium, with a t1 ,,, you dont have a clue what your talklin about when tons of flicks are all opening at once, the info bunchs up, and tend to freeze up, till u refresh or just click back off the page. im not the only one this happens to, ask around smarty pants.

 

 

one more thing,

 

eat a dick, thanx :> ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a: wasnt hating, lighten up

 

b: youre on Macs? therin lies your problem. if youre on a cable or T1, you could 100 flicks on a page and they will drop the second you open the page. if shit is fucking up its cuz youre on a mac. macs have problems with a bunch of common file formats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im gonna have to take issue with the mac comment. Macs 4 a mac and pc= peice-o-crap.

 

My shit dont freeze up And i would rather see a lot of flics aftera minute then read yak from idiots(if the shoe fits, if not b EZ).

 

Imacs are cute, i got my lady one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LIke there really needs to be another NY thread

 

and if there HAS to be, can we post flix, since this is a "images" section, instead of arguing about who has the best computer?

 

 

 

and in case you were wondering, mine is the best. LINUX. 'nuff said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by heavyLox

im gonna have to take issue with the mac comment. Macs 4 a mac and pc= peice-o-crap.

 

My shit dont freeze up And i would rather see a lot of flics aftera minute then read yak from idiots(if the shoe fits, if not b EZ).

 

Imacs are cute, i got my lady one.

 

yall are some paranoid heads man. i wanst hating on macs either..just saying thats prolly the problem. sanchez should have ZERO problem loading hundreds of photos instantly on a T1.....but lots of kids get redXs on macs...ive heard it explained before but it has something to do with what image files macs can read ....shit give me a mac ill use that bitch...im just not paid like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cheerleader

yall are some paranoid heads man. i wanst hating on macs either..just saying thats prolly the problem. sanchez should have ZERO problem loading hundreds of photos instantly on a T1.....but lots of kids get redXs on macs...ive heard it explained before but it has something to do with what image files macs can read ....shit give me a mac ill use that bitch...im just not paid like that.

gimmie a B, gimmie a E, gimmie a Z. Now put it together. B EZ man. I was just ponitrficatingz and shit.

 

the image problem is not a mac problem per say. Internet Explorers Mac build kinds Sux, it misses a lot of images that Netscape doesnt. I havent tested oprea of mozilla, recently and safir blows and now in that, "oh again, please" kinda way.

 

On a mac, for the image servers used on this site or through this site, Netscape works the best. But i hat WACKSCPAE....

 

any way nfn, I didnt see any famous people in ny today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by heavyLox

gimmie a B, gimmie a E, gimmie a Z. Now put it together. B EZ man.

 

 

u r off the yelzebub my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DirtySanchez

u mean you didnt see me by the park? i was next to hawk man. ;)

 

thats funny shit man i prolly did see your ass i eat there er'day. the first few days he was there the pigeons were scurrrrred has h-e double hockey sticks.the real reason i aint peep nobody famous was i left my pocket mirror on the train and shit. i like to prop it up in the seat next to me. It like ridding with my best freind. its the small joys in life.

 

 

Bird man bird man. str8 from an upstate hunting lodge. bet his ass has tons of guns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×