Favourite Killer of the 20th Century

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All right, a lawyer walks into a bar. A kangaroo looks around and says "I'd beat up everyone in the bar to get a drink." The lawyer says "I'm waiting for a blonde." The bartender thinks a minute and says "You owe me a hundred bucks."

So the lawyer says "I was talking to the the kangaroo."

for christs sake, the zodiac killer, hands down. mother fucker had an estimated 37 + kills, he would send hand written letters to the police with codes telling who he is, he would call news programs, send letters to news papers, send letters to victems families, taunt and make fun of the SFPD, and the guy was never caught!

THE GUY WHO KILLED HOLLY JONES.. A 4 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WAS CHOPPED UP INTO PIECES WITH A HARDWARE TOOL THAT IS STILL UNIDENTIFIED.. HER BODY WAS EVEN FOUND THE NEXTDAY AFTER SHE WAS MISSIN AND THE POLICE STILL HAVENT FOUND THE GUY.. WERD UP WHAT A GANGSTA

Spokane Washington Serial Killer....murdered well over 30 prostitutes...dumped their bodys in remote wooded areas...turned out to be a 40 married man, who had several kids...they found one body buried in his yard outside the basement window....haha who would have though daddy was a killer....he even popped hoes in tacoma...and germany...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Yates was an army helicopter pilot and a guard at the Washington State Penitentiary. Hed take his kids to soccer games, help with homework, and oh yeah, hed water the flowers planted above the dead body he buried in his back yard. He started in the 1970's. He served 2 tours in Germany where they are investigating 2 dozen unsolved murders. Theyll never get him to talk though.

Feed 'em to the Pigs!

Robert William Pickton

He owned a pg farm near Vancouver. Supposedly he killed at least prostitutes, ground them up and fed them to the pigs.

The police investigation for evidence on his farm cost $20 million and had over 90 investigators looking for trace amounts of DNA.

here's a link for you all: Crimelibrary.com/serial_killers

Yo, you guys are talking about small time guys who kill crackhead prostitutes. Who gives a shit about that? Seriously, they have a picture of all these possible Vancouver hoes who could be one of Pickton's victims, and they are all -9 out of 10's.

Now what I'm talking about is dudes like Nicolai Ceacescu. Man had a gold swimming pool and killed tens of thousands or some shit. He used to live in a shack with his family when he was a kid.

http://www.moreorless.au.com/images/ceaucescu.jpg'>

http://www.cie-taxibrousse.com/site/html/media/ceaucescu.jpg'>

http://www.rtve.es/tve/informa/docutv/images/15/05.jpg'>

dead.

Originally posted by shoekeys

This is a great great thread.

Im a personal fan of John Haigh AKA 'the acid bath killer'

circa early-mid 1900's

He perfectly executed each murder methodically and his killings were almost traceless

low-key killa

thats the one that got caught up because of the teeth right?

Archived