What have we lost?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm glad I got to see Nicolae Ceaucescu and his wife get shot.

I often wonder what state India would be in if the British hadn't colonized. They were such a rich country back in the days.

Or how about if Alexander the Great went real far East?

Or if Earl Haig was a better tactician? Actually, the Germans would still lose, and there'd be more Brits and Canadians around.

Geez smart, now you got me thinking, and my head is starting to hurt.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

majic johnson doesn't have AIDS anymore. Chew on that for a minute. I Mean, he's bigger, stronger, and faster than he has ever been. :confused:

Magic Johnson never had AIDS. He had and still has HIV.

He is stronger due to him focusing on weightlifting alot more now, before his focus was more cardio and basketball.

He is certainly not faster than hes ever been.

Originally posted by mapo returns

Magic Johnson never had AIDS. He had and still has HIV.

He is stronger due to him focusing on weightlifting alot more now, before his focus was more cardio and basketball.

He is certainly not faster than hes ever been.

have you seen his recent blood test results? That nigga is straight cured. I bet he's healthier than me. What a fucked up situation.

Originally posted by Weapon X

do you think he had so many blood transfusions that he doesn't have his original blood anymore? Man can't be completely cured, can he?

HIV and AIDS is in more than your blood. Its in all of your cells I think, so even if you switch your blood out, there is no point.

Archived