MozillaFirebird

Dirty_habiT

Mozilla just released it's newest browser called Firebird. It's cross platform (yay mac users) and is based on an XUL interface. Needless to say, I'm rather pleased with it. I downloaded it yesterday. It comes as a very basic slimmed down browser, and then *you* the user gets to customize it with extensions. I highly recommend it.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firebird/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tabbed browsing is a godsend. I'm extremely pleased with Safari for now, but for those who are Mac-impaired, I suggest you switch to Mozilla if only for this feature.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Tabbed browsing is a godsend. I'm extremely pleased with Safari for now, but for those who are Mac-impaired, I suggest you switch to Mozilla if only for this feature.

safari is wack, camino is your daddy.

Error Diagnostic Information

Just in time compilation error

Invalid token found on line 126 at position 31. ColdFusion was looking at the following text:

"

Invalid expression element. The usual cause of this error is a misspelling in the expression text.

The last successfully parsed CFML construct was a CFCOOKIE tag occupying document position (125:2) to (125:10).

The specific sequence of files included or processed is:

C:Inetpubwwwrootfineclicksfc2click.cfm

Date/Time: 05/26/03 17:01:39

Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)

Remote Address: 24.102.117.61

Query String: sid=11772&pid=1301&bid=5586&sub=

why did i just get this popup while browsing brick slayers?

what's tabbed browsing? i think i might have used it with opera (which is a good browser, but i cant handle the advertising, and it cant handle java too well)... i didnt use it much because im on dialup, and it'd go too slow.

Originally posted by Vanity

what's tabbed browsing?

Allows you to browse multiple links without opening each one in a window. I ctrl click a link and it goes on the same window as a tab, I think it probably uses less memory... which is a plus.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

will it over ride any IE settings?

No.

and then if you cross hidroxinate the space time defibrilator and splice that with the ion hydroglastostinizor and link that to your emac using fiber optic tesla coils you can create a device that not only reads minds but can double as a coffee maker and vbrator.

:king:

Archived