ill Kung-Fu movies???????

Guest WREK

Never bothered to check out this thread because I thought people would list my favorites and shit. I was wrong.

Fearless Hyena - Shit's dope. An old school Jackie Chan flick. Nothing like his recent/American movies.

Fearless Hyena 2 - Check this out too.

Drunken Master - There are too many. The Jackie Chan one's are good.

Legen of Drunken Master - Yes.

Snake in Eagle's Shadow - Another old school Jackie Chan flick.

Surf Ninjas - Haha

http://www.hongkongvideos.net/jackie.jpg'>

JACKIE CHAN FOEVAAAAAAA (Forever)

==========================================

Anyways, does anyone know the title to this flick. All I remeber was that there were young monks in this one temple and they had to clean, mop, and do anything of that nature before they were allowed to learn kung fu. Then one kid got "dis-owned" and yaddayaddayada. Don't remeber much but shit was good.

Also, has anyone checked out Jackie Chan v.s Bruce Lee? I know there's some sort of documentary on it but I think there's an actual film about it. I heard Jackie Chan played as the "bad guy" and loses.

==========================================

http://www.greatwigs.co.uk/shop/media/Chinese%20Man.jpg'>

Wow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah at the_gooch, costumes illness...haha..and those are some scuffed shoes man...hah

as for...

Anyways, does anyone know the title to this flick. All I remeber was that there were young monks in this one temple and they had to clean, mop, and do anything of that nature before they were allowed to learn kung fu. Then one kid got "dis-owned" and yaddayaddayada. Don't remeber much but shit was good.

theres a shit load of movies like that, but if it has Jet Li in it....then its called Tai Chi Master a.k.a Twin Warriors.

i got some of the movies wu tang released.i got a set of five dvd's which are all pretty good from what ive seen.i havent watched all of them but the ones ive seen were dope as fuck.the movies that are included are:

-18 Fatal Strikes

-Invincible Hero

-Sleeping Fist

-Fists of Legends II

-Shaolin Chastity Kung Fu

each dvd has a different wu tang music video on its too which is kind of cool. this whole package cost me like 20 bucks at suncoast in the mall.

• 4 months later...

Archived