Girl Questions...

ClueTwo

Some of you actually might have been with a girl before, the others I don't want to know what you get into. For starters I'm not in school and I'm old enough to have kids. Actually, having a kid doesn't mean shit when it comes to age. :D

Anyways, I have a really good feeling that we both like each other. There is just this really weird uncomfortableness between us. It could have alot to do with my recent break up and even hers for all that matters. Tonight we hung out and watched a movie at my place, but when it was all said and done we were both confused. It's like I know we both want each other but were both scared that were not going to get the mutual reaction. It's absolutely ludacris when I sit back and think about it. When she's here though I feel like a total lameass. I think were both stuck on this sub-conscience ego trip. She thinks that I'm bored or uninterested and I'm busy thinking that I'm not her type or boring. It's a totally rediculous situation and I have brought it up and we talk about it. By the way, this is only the second night I've even met her. Damn, I feel like I'm writing a freakin novel...That's for the input though, good or bad, some people actually had something interesting to say....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ********

its simple.

tell her your attracted to her and ask her how she feels on that.

say "i am attracted to you and i want to know how that makes you feel?"

dont make me tell you again......

i swear people on 12oz get stumped on the stupidest shit sometimes.

what........your old enough to have kids and dont know how to fuck a girl?

idiot.

Guest krie

just walk up to her

pull ya dick out

say "wanna fuck?"

if she says no, slap er in the face and yell it at her instead of asking nicely

well since your old enough to be out of school and have your own place...next time she comes over to watch a movie ask if she wants a drink. offer beer wine or tequila. if she wants beer your just a friend still. if she wants wine then your in there. if she wants tequila then shes a slut and your still in there...just kidding, but seriously bust some sort of move before it gets to friendly/wierd/.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ASK HER IF SHE LIKES APPLES

REGARDLESS OF HER ANSWER, SAY "ME TOO, WANNA FUCK"

WORKS EVERY TIME MAN

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WOOPS...FORGOT TO MENTION...IF SHE SAYS NO THE FUCK LINE....ITS TIME TO TAKE OUT A SLAB OF GRANITE AND KNOCK HER OVER THE HEAD WITH IT....WAAALAAAA --> PUSSY

most of these answers are right on key. well most of them. atleast i can tell the difference between the shit answers and the bad ones. you can really tell maturity here easily. i suggest you sit home and masturbate until you have enough self confidence to bang a bitch on your own merits. otherwise you'll keep asking people on how to run you life.

and also, its perfectly fine to approach a bitch with a FRIENDS stance. that works. but somewhere in the relationship and relatively soon you'll want to let her know you wantmore then just friends. this can be done verbally.. ie "i feel like we should be more then just friends, what do you think?" or "what are you looking for in a relationship?" there u go player..haha

Originally posted by metallix

most of these answers are right on key. well most of them. atleast i can tell the difference between the shit answers and the bad ones. you can really tell maturity here easily. i suggest you sit home and masturbate until you have enough self confidence to bang a bitch on your own merits. otherwise you'll keep asking people on how to run you life.

Please don't misunderstand what I'm getting at here. I can get some girl into my bed. I haven't had a 5 year lapse in pussy like most of the fools in here. I very rarely meet girls that are actually interesting past the sweaty 20 minute conversation made up of ooohhss and aaahhhhss. I was friends with my last girlfriend for a few years before we got serious. So I am out of the loop when it comes to dating. I'm really not interested in the advice, just more or less, what people have to say. Got some intersting answers though.....

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

ASK HER IF SHE LIKES APPLES

REGARDLESS OF HER ANSWER, SAY "ME TOO, WANNA FUCK"

WORKS EVERY TIME MAN

You see what I mean....That's intersting....Thank you MOE, I will definitly use that shit...

Originally posted by YG Blood

I've come to notice girls want what they can't have...so don't make it to obvious.

That is so very true, but where do you draw the line? It seems like a fine line, and I know it's just something everyone has to figure out for themselves. That is one of the biggest reasons I posted this thread.....

i like the ass-slapping answer. Be nice to her, just like a good friend/big bro, but slap that ass from time to time. really though, i went out with a girl who i was friends with just like that. and no, i wasn't fifteen at the tmie.

Originally posted by Weapon X

i like the ass-slapping answer. Be nice to her, just like a good friend/big bro, but slap that ass from time to time. really though, i went out with a girl who i was friends with just like that. and no, i wasn't fifteen at the tmie.

You know, you really can't go wrong with a little ass slapping...

its simple.

this is straight up what you should do, because if u pretend to be her friend u will be friends with her and she wont wanna date you

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

I don;t think you guys understand the situation. How could I expect you to with limited info. I have been in a realtionship for the past two years until 2 months ago. I just met someone new and have totally lost any game that I might have once had. Just thouight I'd see what people said, and obviously most people have their heads up their ass....

its nobody else's job to teach you how to mack on girls... i find it funny how often people post questions like this and are surprised when everyone clowns them. you're asking how to get girls on an internet chat board: if thats not asking for it, i dont know what is.

you know what, just talk to her. try to be positive and confident, but know what you're saying, and watch they're reactions. just straight out telling some girl you just met that you are interested if you havent made at least somewhat of a connection yet is probably going to get you the "you're a nice guy but..." thing. just get the good vibes going and try to see if shes into you.

dont trust this advice too much, im definitely not an expert. ive just picked up on some stuff and i thought you deserved at least one sincere reply after wading through pages of people making fun of you. good luck.

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

Please don't misunderstand what I'm getting at here. I can get some girl into my bed. I haven't had a 5 year lapse in pussy like most of the fools in here. I very rarely meet girls that are actually interesting past the sweaty 20 minute conversation made up of ooohhss and aaahhhhss. I was friends with my last girlfriend for a few years before we got serious. So I am out of the loop when it comes to dating. I'm really not interested in the advice, just more or less, what people have to say. Got some intersting answers though.....

well for how much of a player you consider yourself to be, it doesnt sound like you need our help. you seem to be saying hey guys how do i get a girl... not that i cant get girls but how do i get this girl.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its simple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is straight up what you should do, because if u pretend to be her friend u will be friends with her and she wont wanna date you...

Straight up this is probably the one thing I needed to hear..Last night we kicked it until four in the morning just kissing and hugging and shit..The nice guy role won me some brownie points in the end.....

Originally posted by ..fuD..

well for how much of a player you consider yourself to be, it doesnt sound like you need our help. you seem to be saying hey guys how do i get a girl... not that i cant get girls but how do i get this girl.

That is exactly my point. I was just hoping for some positive feedback on this one situation. Shit worked though, I doubt it was this forum in whole, but shit feels good to talk to people that you totally know nothing about and vice versa. I have plenty of friends to talk to, but hearing what total strangers have to say is very interesting...

Can't win if you don't play.....:king:

Archived