Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ClueTwo

Girl Questions...

How do you let a girl know you realy like them without scaring them off? I know if you let a girl know you like them alot they will naturally be turned off. I just hate that thin line and don't want to fuck up anything...

Originally posted by metallix

grow a big dick

HAHAHAHA, good answer you fuckin geek.......:confused:

just follow them around a lot... don't get too close, just close enough for them to notice... you might want to stop by their houses at night just to make sure they're doin ok, too... you can just check through their bedroom window... they'll really appreciate it, and it'll let them know you really care about them...

I don;t think you guys understand the situation. How could I expect you to with limited info. I have been in a realtionship for the past two years until 2 months ago. I just met someone new and have totally lost any game that I might have once had. Just thouight I'd see what people said, and obviously most people have their heads up their ass....

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

wow... i remember junior high.

Yeah, me too...It sucked and so did your comment...

all ya gotta do is do it slowly...patience is a virtue...ask her to go with you to the mall to pick out a new shirt, or see if she wants to go catch a movie real quick...dont make it look like a date...make it look like your just trying to get to be closer to her as a friend...then as time progresses you can move right on in with out her even knowing the whole time you wanted her....make it look like you fall for her by accident..you werent planning on it....on a side note....you were in a relationship for 2 years...and its only been 2 months and your lookin for a new girl....damn thats crazy

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

just follow them around a lot... don't get too close, just close enough for them to notice... you might want to stop by their houses at night just to make sure they're doin ok, too... you can just check through their bedroom window... they'll really appreciate it, and it'll let them know you really care about them...

That shit doesn't work man.

its simple.

tell her your attracted to her and ask her how she feels on that.

say "i am attracted to you and i want to know how that makes you feel?"

if a girl jocked me following her around but not to close and wanted me to check on her through her bedroom window.......without giving up the ass at least.....she is not for me.

and by ass i mean pussy not ass. butholes are kinna icky if you ask my opinion on it but i like the way ass sounds better than pussy and the ass feels good against your body......

anyway.

Originally posted by ********

the ass feels good against your body.......

man ass for u

Guest SPLINTER

seriously dont say anything. let your body do the talking. hug her all the time. walk her to her classes if your still in school. grab her ass if you see her at the mall and then just smile when she turns around. that approach has worked better for me than any of this "make it look like you accidentally fell for her" kind of stuff. i guess some guys can pull that off. for me, if i dont show im attracted, everything i do ends up being a good friend/bigbro action even if its not. if i do the same things and grab some ass, they know whats up.

Originally posted by ARCEL

pop a boner. accidentally bump into her and poke her with it.

that way she will know "whats up" in no time.

are ya sure, huh huh, are ya sure, is that how ya do it?

If you're ugly dont go with the whole, "let's casually hang out" thing,

she'll take advantage of your ugliness and use it against you by telling

you she thinks of you as a friend.

If you're hot to trot buy her a happy meal and tell her to come back

to your basement suite....

he made a good point, i failed to say the part about you have to look good...a girl aint gonna want to go with an ugly dude to the movies and shit, girls dont want some guy who comes off just wanting sex either..you gotta make it seem deeper than that...give off little hints that you care bout her more than just a friend

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this