Girl Questions...

ClueTwo

How do you let a girl know you realy like them without scaring them off? I know if you let a girl know you like them alot they will naturally be turned off. I just hate that thin line and don't want to fuck up anything...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just follow them around a lot... don't get too close, just close enough for them to notice... you might want to stop by their houses at night just to make sure they're doin ok, too... you can just check through their bedroom window... they'll really appreciate it, and it'll let them know you really care about them...

I don;t think you guys understand the situation. How could I expect you to with limited info. I have been in a realtionship for the past two years until 2 months ago. I just met someone new and have totally lost any game that I might have once had. Just thouight I'd see what people said, and obviously most people have their heads up their ass....

all ya gotta do is do it slowly...patience is a virtue...ask her to go with you to the mall to pick out a new shirt, or see if she wants to go catch a movie real quick...dont make it look like a date...make it look like your just trying to get to be closer to her as a friend...then as time progresses you can move right on in with out her even knowing the whole time you wanted her....make it look like you fall for her by accident..you werent planning on it....on a side note....you were in a relationship for 2 years...and its only been 2 months and your lookin for a new girl....damn thats crazy

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

just follow them around a lot... don't get too close, just close enough for them to notice... you might want to stop by their houses at night just to make sure they're doin ok, too... you can just check through their bedroom window... they'll really appreciate it, and it'll let them know you really care about them...

That shit doesn't work man.

if a girl jocked me following her around but not to close and wanted me to check on her through her bedroom window.......without giving up the ass at least.....she is not for me.

and by ass i mean pussy not ass. butholes are kinna icky if you ask my opinion on it but i like the way ass sounds better than pussy and the ass feels good against your body......

anyway.

Guest SPLINTER

seriously dont say anything. let your body do the talking. hug her all the time. walk her to her classes if your still in school. grab her ass if you see her at the mall and then just smile when she turns around. that approach has worked better for me than any of this "make it look like you accidentally fell for her" kind of stuff. i guess some guys can pull that off. for me, if i dont show im attracted, everything i do ends up being a good friend/bigbro action even if its not. if i do the same things and grab some ass, they know whats up.

If you're ugly dont go with the whole, "let's casually hang out" thing,

she'll take advantage of your ugliness and use it against you by telling

you she thinks of you as a friend.

If you're hot to trot buy her a happy meal and tell her to come back

to your basement suite....

he made a good point, i failed to say the part about you have to look good...a girl aint gonna want to go with an ugly dude to the movies and shit, girls dont want some guy who comes off just wanting sex either..you gotta make it seem deeper than that...give off little hints that you care bout her more than just a friend

Guest SPLINTER

I forgot to mention i was ugly

now theres various types of girls too.

ugly sex fiends: just do what i said above. just show them what you want, it works.

cute sex fiends: these ones you have to carress and tell them sweet nothings. you have to sweet talk them and have the balls to ask them out. but most of all weet talk them, even though they are cute, most good looking guys are too into themselves to compliment them.

non sex fiends: dont expect shit out of them. try touching them, but not right away, just be friendly and then touch something. if shes cool, great, if not dont push it. understand that they all turn into sex fiends eventually to just ride it out if you really like her.

and most of all LISTEN to them. theyll tell you if they arent interested, you just have to listen for things. theyll tell you a lot of things if you pay attention. and do pay attention to them, theyll put you on their good side. if you get no action from them, chances aare youll meet their friends and their friends have already been informed that you are a cool guy.

and treat them good enough to make them feel like something above hamburger but not enough so that theyll feel theyre above you. theyll take advantage of you. and dont lie to her if you like her.

be yourself....and dont expect anything....that is #1...if she cant stand u for what and who u are...then ur wasting yer time....if shit still stays coo...then u either got a dope ass chick for yerself or a cool friend to kick it with.....either way...as long as yer yerself u cant lose....

Guest sneak

beware that it all doesnt come flying back into your face when it all goes wrong..thats happened to me, and its sheit...

Archived