Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hoblow

Home made tattoos 101

If i was to make a home made tattoo, i.e. three small dots, what would be the best tools to use? What kind of ink, what do i use to tattoo with, how deep do i need to pierce the skin, yadda yadda yadda.

you need to make sure that the needle goes in deep enough to trap the ink between your dermis and epidermis.

This is just a bad idea though. Go get it done by a pro or some one that knows what they are doing. Your chances of infection will be outstanding if you do this yourself.

If you just dont give a shit though, good luck and have fun.http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Find a coin corresponding to the size you want your dots (or anything metal for that matter- the head of a nail or bolt, a washer, etc.). Holding it with pliers, heat it until it is glowing red. Now place it on your skin where you desire the tattoo. Let it sit there until it has cooled, effectively burning away your skin. Now, rub a mixture of ashes, water, olive oil, and pen ink over the spots, and let it heal.

Post flicks.

Originally posted by mapo returns

get gun

shoot self in head

Advice you and tease should have followed a long time ago.

Guest SPLINTER

just go deep enought until your skins starts to bleed but not gush. then take a bottle of india ink and a dried out ball point pen and put some ink in the skin. you'll probably die, wash everything of with alcohol and heat up what ever you use to cut your skin.

or you could go to a tattoo artist with no self respect, i doubt three dots will cost too much. but ive heard most artists wont put gang tattoos on you unless they no youre real, and if you were real one of your homies would have given you the puntos already.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Stop watching Memento.

i had to watch that movie twice just to understand what the fuck was going on.

just heat a knife. preferably serrated. hold it to your wrist. and slice deeply. then pour the ink into the hole. i'd recommend using a mix of marsh and lead and cyanide. drink bleach to ease the pain.

if you should really be rockin the dots, then you know someone who can do them for you... if you shouldn't have them, then by all means do em your self, and when the infection spreads rendering a thumb useless or makes you blind in an eye (i assume this is going on your hand or cheek... anywhere and you should just stop breathing entirely...) then, please, think of me...

umm, without being a smartass:

ok, i did the homemade tat thing when i was about 15 or 16, it's just plain dumb...the ink eventually faded to a crappy light blue (it was black when i did the tat) and now it's just kind of on my forearm, barely noticeable (thank goodness)...it was a dumb idea. why the homemade tat? are you too young to get a pro to do it or are you in need of an infection? if you just want to do it for shits and giggles, i'd read up on some of the ancient ways of doing tats...i.e.: bamboo, scarification, etc...be careful, though. also, take a long time to think about what is will be like to have said tattoo on your body in say 5, 10, or even 20 years from now. hopefully, that's enough to dissuade you.

man shit, u fuckin pussies i fuckin give tats all the time hear at the triler park,listen up my man what u need to make a homeade tattoo is get u sum duct tape and a rake and when ur sittin there wonderin what the fuck to do it'll come to ur pussy ass.

damn the jokes about marsh arnt funny....i re did my 2 home made tats on my ankle ones mi vida loca the other is and upside down croos the up side down cross i cut in with a razor and put in in it with a needle ane the crazy life i did with a needle just push till it went in kinda deep then got ink on the needle and put in in side like the up side down cross....ya so am i gunna get cancer from the marsh or what cause im tryin to get it from cig's but i guess from ink its cool too..but i wouldnt tell other people to try this cause some time my ankle hurts randomly i dont know who care fuck life...o and i re did them cause it was kinda fadin from when i did it like 5 months ago....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this