oh god it's rhode island again.

superstarism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you rhode island bastards...

superstarism, i've been trying to get in touch with you for a minute, get at me on AIM when you gotsa chance.

and, i believe that lead roof top's been dissed, or at least that's what it looked like on my way to work today

Guest The Cabaret
Originally posted by ShitFuck

and, i believe that lead roof top's been dissed, or at least that's what it looked like on my way to work today

Yeah its weird... That dude xrae dissed a bunch of leads stuff and no one knows why. What a dick.. its sad too cause lead didnt even take his spots back... He fixed some of them, but for some strange reason he didnt bother dissing the dude. I just dont understand why all of this happened... and i especailly dont know why lead hasnt handled it. I mean word has it that hes crazy (ie; he will mace somone at the drop of a hat). Well, maybe he has some big master plan to get back at him.. lord would hope so. Or maybe he just hasnt noticed that all his stuff got gone over.... anyways, its none of my beez-wax so I will shut my trap.. but if someone knows why lead wont take back his spots.. let me know, I am every intrigued.

l-boogie getting freaky with the cheese wiz.

that seap red thing is probably one of the better things i have seen come out of a younger ri writer in a hot minute, you go girl.

i dont know what else to say like usual dna is ripping throats and throwing down some really nice graffito.

out.

• 2 weeks later...

what "nerd" was trying to say with that utterly enigmatic quote was that he was taking full responsibility for the loss of a "RI" classic, the pure trucks. You see, he traveled far and wide to see them and upon arriving he made the astute observation that the trucks with pure pieces on them had been burned to the ground and shredded by giant metal eating monsters... so in lieu of wasting all his time going there he decided to catch a few "off color" yet seemingly humerous tags. he's a sick fuck, i know.

(Nerd is in no way involved in the apparent arson of the pure trucks, nor does he condone that type of wanton destruction, ESPECIALLY when it involves graffiti.)

..first of all that first seap is a seaz/setup bite.. dont deny it. second of all alot of your letters dont match.

the only thing that reflects the high caliber of work thats come out of rhode island is that cyphe piece which basicallly burned the rest of the stuff on that production.

im not even trying be a hater im just being honest.

i disagree. though seaz and setup are both close in nature to the name "seap" there is no finite similarity between him and setup. perhaps on the red fillin i could see that the E and the A are seazish... but the kid just isnt biting as hard as everyone claims. and that spot isnt worth doing anything more than a quick fill.... unless you like to come back the next day to a dissed piece.

arguement for arguements sake.

Archived