Mental Block

Mr.Aynes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

The most obvious solution to your mental block is to get rid of straight lines and sharp angles and go for curves. and organics.

i think i can solve your mental block, first of all, quit using sharpies and paintpens and markers and all that shit, and switch to crayon and only crayon, its whats solved my mental blocks many a time, everytime i crack open a new box of crayolas its like ive been blessed with ideas

Originally posted by greensleeves

i think i can solve your mental block, first of all, quit using sharpies and paintpens and markers and all that shit, and switch to crayon and only crayon, its whats solved my mental blocks many a time, everytime i crack open a new box of crayolas its like ive been blessed with ideas

HELL YEAH THEY WORKED FOR ME TOO

GO TO THE BAR AND DRINK AND SKETCH WITH CRAYON BY THE END OF THE NIGHT YOUR ALL GOOD TO GO AND IF YOU WERE PLAYING IT RIGHT YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE A LADY UNDER YOUR ARM :king:

Originally posted by greensleeves

..kill your self..do it now..j/k..i think what you need is some liquer..yep..some hard liquer..that will fix that mental block..if it doesn't then just ask for your money back..if you on't get it back drink more and return to the place of purchase with a can full of gas and a hand full of matches..works for me ;)

Archived