America Last

Smart

Some Biblical Typa Beef........

so i was drinking with my boy the other night and blao...hes like...."im pontious pilot i washed my hands of the blood"

we was drinking and i gave him several kisses on his cheeks and got one in return.

so tonight im bored walking around and roll over to my new friends house...meet this cat named Fidel. homey J was like...ey he doesnt belive you know Jesus...and i was like yeah fool..go to this website and email him...and then hes like..."if i got a hold of him i would have to have him assasinated cause he banished a realitive of mine..."

i dont recall what i said cause i was smoking but then he called us about a shooting down the street near where i met killers....

anyway..i been called Jesus Christ on several occassions......so sqaush the beef homey and go paint against eachother cause im not really trynna get shot right now.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

So... I notice many of the users around here like to demonize America... whatever, everyone has an opinion but, I have questions:

If America is the worst country in the world, then what country is the best?

Why?

america is neither the best nor the worst. many european countries give their citizens much more freedom than we do, take better care of them, and seem to have citizens who are more open minded than we are here.

i'm not saying any country is perfect, but i know other countries seem to be doing better. america can be great. it's home. but there are a lot of problems indeed.