America Last

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THE MOST EFFICENT COUNTRY IVE EVER SEEN AND BEEN TO WAS SWITZERLAND.

sorry for caps lock.

that country is brilliant if you look at it. completly set up to fail but still very prosperous and fucking efficent.

also the nordic countries that ive visited seemed to have shit running well, good economy good social welfare programs, good stances on world issues, effiency etc etc...

see heres where you wrong if your thinking that of me smart...btw tt is on steady point....

however usa is number fucking one unfuckingfuckwithable......but that dont mean we's off the hook for whats wrong here. in fact...i would like nothing more than to be more unfuckwithable......get over the petty bullshit america and fix your fucking problems. fuck.

no demonization of the great Usa here at all.

peace.

is that when that bitch motherfucking killer columbus landed?

my fathers family came on the mayflower(funny i write flower again now) and my moms came to work in sweat shops.

I would like nothing more than the restoration of the Land to the Native goverment that owns.

so whats the rest of your statement on pre 1492 Esai? if you dont mind me asking.

what desrves to be deomonized is the glorification of the racist unjust pussy ass bitch whipped sense of entitlement. A truly proud America united as one needs to repent and hang its head in shame for a long fucking time.......like no national holidays or sense of entitlement to anything unjust or involving people getting fucker over ever again.

Esai for president.

hahahahah....

we could have interns....the real rich whitebread ones.....and when the fuck up....we can shoot caps in to walls of the white house right past their ears to teach them a lesson about listening.

hahahah.....shit...running this country would be the easiest job any of us ever had.

word is bond Esai.

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

i dont have anything against america.

i have a thing about 'some' americans coz they sure can be jerks but i guess you get that everywhere

no beef.

second that, no beef here. i have decided though, that if i did ever have any real problems with america, its off to canada for me.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest BROWNer

i think i'll have to pass on this for now.......

i'm not sure that question, or anything resembling it

came from my mouth..but....maybe later..

i have a question:

what is the deal with this whole mindframe that its no longer acceptable in the popular vernacular to criticize, seriously think about, diss, and generally make fun of politicians and there little world of greed chess?

Originally posted by ********

see heres where you wrong if your thinking that of me smart./B]

I wish I could make the Krusty the Klown laugh over the comp... I don't think I've ever thought of you, but now, I think you should go easy on the ego...

my ego's chillen....what you dont think the Iriqoi Party would fucking rock this nation....

"After they left the White House there were hundreds of bullet holes in the wall. Apparently the President and Vice President as well as the Joint Cheif of Staff routinely shot .45 slugs in to walls while missing interns ears by millimeters. In other news....."

you could be our press spokesman or somthing....

nahhh...im just dreaming about being Presidential affiliated.....GWB needs to chill the ego.

and sides that.....i just got some thoughts of a chef knife...my very own at that...being put through both sides of my right lung and me going to the hospital for the doctors to save my life.

eh.......Esai and Webster.....word.

I think I may be a bit Iriqoi...I would hope anyway.....well if you aint trynna see the Iriqoi goverment than run for office homey....or get someone who does as much good as they can to do it and get your position as you see fit.

Besides....as Joint Cheifs.....my number one agenda is to get everyone together that has beef to sit down and eat one big fucking roasted up cow.

Peace.