Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ETHREADZNY

WALLNUTS. KD. TNB. TDM

Re: dising all soon

Originally posted by spitonme1

OK!!tuff guy,your shit is gonna get ragged!!!!!!! not today or tomorrow maybe next week but your shit is getting ragged.as long as you write my misson is to take you down,thats for talking shit on the net!!!!!Iam not gonna reply to you anymore Iam just gonna do what as to be done!!!!!!!!:mad:

cmon kid grow up and realize what you are doing, tell him who you are so you can settle this the right way, not the way its going right now, because talking shit behind the computer is pointless. give yourself up.

i wanna look at this thread to look at the crews work not your stupid opinions. settle this now please?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wallnuts..........?

aint there any images on this thread..?

or is it jus for spouting off?

I thought this thread would be one of the ones that represented where crew writing mentality could be taken, but it jus seems like so many others that are jus jammed full of EgOs....

jus plain tired:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :ballcap:

i love how people tlk shit about demer nd some other guys having ego problems, but they be on 12 oz bitchin under a false name about some shit, i painted with demer before and he was the most humble dude there along with rain, biggups to wallnuts and vicious styles, keep burning