WALLNUTS. KD. TNB. TDM

ETHREADZNY

Guest roger pitss

demer has some ugly handstyle

but his walls aint that bad ,i mean most piecers from the 80z

are still stuck in the 80z so i dont know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by spitonme1

yo DEMER you talk shit that u are king but 1st go and get some styles!!! you done like 5 walls(and only 3 of those are nice)and u think your the shit!yes u roced hard in 80sbut step up your game playa your in a new ballgame!!!!!!!!

DAM..ANOTHER UNDERCOVER HATER..ITS ALL GOOD..AINT NO ONE TALKIN SHIT...I DID MY DAMAGE AND I AM STILL OUT HERE...AND BABY BOY,,PLEASE..LEARN TO COUNT..MAYBE 5 WALLS IN A MONTH..LOL..COME ON KID.....LISTEN U GOT A PORB..I DONT HIDE..STEP UP...THINK U GOT SUMTHIN 4 ME?/?I AM READY.......DEMEROCK...RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

WWW.DEEPINSIDETHEMIND.COM

who in their right fucking mind would diss anyone involved with Wallnuts? Some of the Wallnuts productions I have seen are just straight amazing.The fact that he wrote in the 80s is more reason to show respect. What happened to respecting elders, :confused:

Originally posted by stylus1

who in their right fucking mind would diss anyone involved with Wallnuts? Some of the Wallnuts productions I have seen are just straight amazing.The fact that he wrote in the 80s is more reason to show respect. What happened to respecting elders, :confused:

Asskissing at its finest.

1st Iam hating on Demer,yes u roced in the80s,but u came off like your some king,and your not.Yes u did your thing back in the days,but where was u 2 years ago?if it was not for who u paint with,u would be a nobody.Look playa just step up to your game,because the shit not looking pretty!!!!!and keep off the fucking bluesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!peace to rest of the Wallnutscrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st Iam hating on Demer,yes u roced in the80s,but u came off like your some king,and your not.Yes u did your thing back in the days,but where was u 2 years ago?if it was not for who u paint with,u would be a nobody.Look playa just step up to your game,because the shit not looking pretty!!!!!and keep off the fucking bluesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!peace to rest of the Wallnutscrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT HATE...PARTICIPATE...I WAS RETIRED.ANDI CAME BACK..THAT SHIT HAPPENS...AND IF U KNOW ME FROM THE 80'S U KNOW I WAS KINGING LETTER LINES ALL OVER..SO PLEASE..AS FOR WHO I PEICE WITH...WHY WOULD THEY PEICE W/ ME IF THERE WAS AN ISSUE?

HATE OR DONT HATE..DONT MATTER TO ME...I DONT HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF...I DID MY WORK.NOW I CAN PAINT AND ENJOY..INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT BOMING...WHAT OTERH PEEPS ARE SAYIN ETC...B4..I PAINTED CAUSE I HAD 2...NOW..I PAINT CAUSE I WANT TO....A BIG BIG BIG DIFFERENCE

PEAcE

DEMEROCK..RSH..WALLNUTS...KD

yo DEMER,the thing is,I read a post that u put saying how u and COPE bombed,but I never seen u and COPE bombing together!!!on that post u came off like a dick,talking mad shit that your king.and u din't stop cause i seen some shit u did like 3 years ago,so cut the bull!!!!Like I said is who u paint with!!!!and your not even down with wallnuts!!WALLNUTS is abouy fr8s not legal walls.WALLNUTS is MUSE and FREE5 those boys killed the fr8s,so DEMER please wake up!!!!!!!!peace to MUSE,FREE5 WALLNUTS kings of fr8s

yo DEMER,the thing is,I read a post that u put saying how u and COPE bombed,but I never seen u and COPE bombing together!!!on that post u came off like a dick,talking mad shit that your king.and u din't stop cause i seen some shit u did like 3 years ago,so cut the bull!!!!Like I said is who u paint with!!!!and your not even down with wallnuts!!WALLNUTS is abouy fr8s not legal walls.WALLNUTS is MUSE and FREE5 those boys killed the fr8s,so DEMER please wake up!!!!!!!!peace to MUSE,FREE5 WALLNUTS kings of fr8s

SEE..NOW U STIRRIN SHIT UP..AND THERES NO NEED FOR IT...1ST..I NEVER ...EVER SAID..I BOMBED BACK IN THE DAY WITH COPE...2ND...IF I AM NOT WALLNUTS..THEN WHY AM I DOWN WITH THEM..WHY ARE WE A FAMILY...SEE KID..U ON THE OUTSIDE...LOOKIN IN..SEEMS TO ME U ARE A WALLNUTS WANNA BE....3RD..IF I AM SOOO BAD..WHY AM I PEICING WITH WHO I AM PEICING WITH ..COME ON KID..LIKE I SAID...NO NEED FOR HATE...AND I DID STOP..SO WHAT YA TLAKIN ABOUT..I PEICED AT FRANKLIN K LANE IN 96...SO COME ON MAN...LIKE I SAID..DONT HATE KID...BUT WHATEVER..TELL YA WHAT KID...THATS MY LAST WORD ON THIS..LIKE I SAID..I AINT OUT HERE FOR U OR NOBODY.I PUT IN MY WORK..AND STILL AM......SO HATE IT..LIKE IT..WHATEVER...

PEACE

DEMEROCK...RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

asskissing at its finest - I knew someone would say that - thats fine. Eitherway, I started writing in a place where I've had no one around here to look up to, nobody else writing in this city. No mentor, no one to teach me, most of you lucky shits on here write in a place where graffiti is active, you prob have mentors and friends to teach and guide you in what this is all about. I don't have any of that, I still look up to the people who were involved in the days earlier than mine, including those who were there when the NYC subway was the place to write. I don't know whether Demer should be considered a King or not. What I've always thought however, was that the people who have been writing before you, shall be respected, whether you like their shit or not. All of the Wallnuts productions are always sick, no matter which writers are involved with which, so whatever, i don't wanna contribute too much to the shit talking that ruins all these damn threads

Re: not hating

iam not hating demer

YA KNOW SPIT..I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS..I WASNT GONNA RESPOND TO YOUR NONSENSE ANYMORE..BUT 1 THING I WANNA SAY....U TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE I PEICE WITH...WELL GUESS WHAT,.THOSE ARE MY PEOPLE..MY FRIENDS..THATS WHO I PEICE WITH...MY FRIENDS....AND AS FAR AS THE HALL OF FAME..NEXT YEAR..PAINT NEXT TO ME....OH WAIT..YOU DIDNT PAINT THERE THIS YEAR DID YOU.....BUT WE WOULDNT KNOW..SINCE YOU WONT POST

WHAT YOU WRITE UP HERE....AND IN 1 POST U ARE SAYING PEACE TO THE WALLNUTS ETC..ANOTHER YOU ARE SAYING ITS A FAKE ASS CREW..BUT WHATEVER KID..LIKE OTHERS B4 ME HAVE SAID..U PLAYED YOURSELF.....HATE..DONT HATE..WHATEVER..LIKE I SAID B4..I AM NOT PAINTING TO PLEASE YOU..I PAINT FOR ME..AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY...the FUCKING WALLNUTS!

DEMEROCK..RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

just sayins the truth

look demer 1st get some styles or maybe you should ask muse to give you one.2nd keep away from the blues their plenty of colors out there.and last stop hooking everyabout and mamas up in your peices this is the year2003 not 1985.and try to paint clean,cause your shit looks sloppy!!!!

Re: just sayins the truth

look demer 1st get some styles or maybe you should ask muse to give you one.2nd keep away from the blues their plenty of colors out there.and last stop hooking everyabout and mamas up in your peices this is the year2003 not 1985.and try to paint clean,cause your shit looks sloppy!!!!

OK..SO IF YOU ARE SOOO MUCH AHEAD OF ME..CAN U SAY BATTLE ????

AND IF U LOOK..MY STYLE IS NUTHIN LIKE MUSES....SO PLEASE..AND HEY...I LIKE BLUE!!!!!:lol:

DEMEROCK RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

Re: stop it toy

like i said get some style,i see you don't hook up TNB i wonder why????????:lol:

didnt see the wall in PHILLY HUH?

OH..AND IWASNT BLUE..PLEASE I AM DOWN W/ TNB...

I DONT HOOK UPEVERY CREW I AM DOWN WITH EVERY TIME..AND I ALWAYS HOOK UP MY BOYS..THATS A PROB FOR U HUH..WHY...NO FRIENDS..LATER KID..WHEN YOU WANT TO STEP UP AND PUT YOUR PAINT WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS LET ME KNOW THEN..OTHERWISE.......I SAID WHAT I GOTTA SAY...

PEEEEEEAAACCCCEEE

I AM OUT

DEMEROCK RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

NO, DEMER PAINTED THE WALL BECAUSE HE IS DOWN WITH THOSE GUYS. AND AS FAR AS YOU STATING YOUR OPINION ABOUT DEMER THROUGHTOUT THIS THREAD> STOP ALL READY, YOU MADE YOUR POINT. NOW MY POINT, BIG UP TO ANYBODY PAINTING ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND, AND THAT INCLUDES DEMER. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE A CERTAIN STYLE, BUT TO FOLLOW HIM AROUND AND COMPLAIN, TAINTS A PRETTY GOOD THREAD.

wut up demer.. this is the part of writin that made me quit.. it's turning into art class..graf that I know is .bombing,vicking herbz, rackin cans ..etc, legals are cool when you r layed back and too old to be out running from d'z.. wallnuts may be the most active crew in the whole US.. if a new jack decided to paint wit em soo what .. the pics posted up in here say alot about the age mixture..old skool style like demer mixed with the next levels of themo .its all good ,but if I was gonna bash a thread on here I would have to show and proove with my crews thread to establish what's really good .

Guest roger pitss

themo is wack though he goes from biting fx to tm7

some will argue with me about it...

but im not into all the typing so its ok if you disagree

the truth hurts

I don't think Themo is wack but I do think his style is bit from TM7 niggas and SNOW!!!!but on DEMER that nigga shit looks fucking hurttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!no style at all!!yo DEMER is or is it DEMMER,shit I forgot theirs two of yous,please tell MUSE to help you get some kind of style.like I said you peices are fucking up the walls you guys are doing!!!

:lol:OK...GONNA GIVE THIS ONE MORE TRY....LISTEN KID....STOP TALKIN..AND PUT YOUR PAINT WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS....

YOUR LOOKIN REALLY GOOD..TALKIN HERE..BUT WHEN I SAY BATTLE YOU DONT ANSWER THAT...HEY IF I AM SOOO WACK..AND YOU..BEING THE KING OF STYLE THAT YOU ARE..STEP UP....THAT S RIGHT..PULLIN YOUR CARD...THATS WHAT I AM DOIN....WHATS UP...B A T T L E ............OTHERWISE PLEASE KID..YOUR MAKIN YOURSELF LOOK BAD..LIKE A JEALOUS KID......AND THERES REALLY NO NEED FOR IT...I LEARNED ALONGGG TIME AGO...NOT YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY..THERES ALWAYS A CRITIC...SO KEEP TALKIN KID...CAUSE I WILL KEEP PAINTING.....:lol:

DEMEROCK...RSH..WALLNUTS...KD

Re: just sayins the truth

YOUR OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING CLOWN. DIDN'T SPIT DIE IN THAT MOVIE? WHAT WAS IT, BEATSTREET? WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING ART CRITIC? OBVIOUSLY THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH DEMERS PIECES SO HE MUST OF FUCKED YOU OVER PRETTY BAD FOR YOU TO BE ON HIS DICK HATIN SO MUCH. DID HE IMPREGNATE YOUR GIRL? OR HAVE YOU BEEN TRYIN YOUR HARDEST TO GET DOWN WITH WALLNUTS ONLY TO GET PASSED UP FOR DEMER?

SPIT ON YOU? IF I WAS DEMER I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND THEN SPIT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE! BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR NEVER GONNA FESS UP TO WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WRITE, IF YOU EVEN WRITE AT ALL.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by roger pitss

themo is wack though he goes from biting fx to tm7

some will argue with me about it...

but im not into all the typing so its ok if you disagree

nobodys gonna argue... your opinion aint that important, think what you want. and yo give demer a break already. you dont like his work thats fine im sure he could careless .

Archived