WALLNUTS. KD. TNB. TDM

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Brad Wilkes

lose the egos... then ill give your crew props.. themo acet cope deem and jaes... do your thing

edit ..... muse too, and anyone else getting up illegally and not crowning themselves 'king'

WELL "BRAD" WE ARE KINGS....COPE AND I KINGED EVERY SUBWAY LINE IN THE CITY IN THE OLD DAYS..AND MUSE WAS AND IS STILL THE KING OF FREIGHTS...WE HAVE PUT IN oUR WORK..AND STILL DO...SO YEAH...WE DO CONSIDER OURSELVES KINGS...EGOS....NAHHHH...WE GOT THE FACTS..THE PROOF AND THE GOODS....

WE ROCK EVERY WEEKEND...SEE US AT THE HALL OF FAME AND A WALL NEAR YOU SOON!

KING DEMEROCK..RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

WWW.DEEPINSIDETHEMIND.COM

FROM THE B BOY BAR BQUE IN PHILLY...

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

a little something that the wallnuts crew in Philly.. pic from demer & Been3

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/48898/0.jpg'>

A PRODUCTION FINISHED YESTERDAY...BIG UPS TO POSE2 FX..FOR INVITING US AND BIG UPS TO EZTHREAD FOR POSTING!

DEMEROCK..MUSE..PHYME,RIOT,BEEN 3 AND DETONE!!

RSH.WALLNUTS.KD

Egos, kings, illegal....

Hey Brad and anyone else that thinks like you do... Look being King is irrelevent in the real world... and Fame is an illusion... I work with the richest and the most famous people on the planet....and who the fuck cares... I know I don't.. they have problems just like you do (even more)

This is th reality of it.... Tkid has been in the game for 30 years that's legendary in itself, Cope and I (Been3) have been writing for about 25 years, Cope what can I say.. really nothing needs to be said.. I'm just getting back into painting... but I know more about writing than most of the people on the planet.....(due to the fact that I study it and the people in it) My focus is on my website (the largest on the web, it might not be the most complete (yet), but 6 months ago I set out to have the number 1 site and I think I'm well on my way)

Demer has been painting for something like 20, did his thing on the letter lines.. and he is doing his thing now.... Muse, the first King of Fr8's.. People started writing cause of seeing his stuff... We painted trains, they didn't go across the country... the fr8's did.. and his pieces exposed the new generation to writing... I'll leave it at that.....

I'm not speaking for the rest of the guys but, I feel we all love to paint and enjoy painting together... We help each other and respect each other.. and if that was not the case, I would not be painting with these guys... and we will paint with anybody, as long as you don't have an ego...

As far as illegals.. Most of us have families and other responsibilities, we are grown men. What's more important.. Me going to jail cause I was out searching for some bullshit fame, from people that you don't even know.. or being around to see my daughter take her first steps, words and anything else she does.. I have fame, I'm the most famous and important person to my daughter. You go out and paint illegal walls, I'll spend time with my lil girl...

After you guys grow up and become adults (in which 99.9% of you will not be famous) and have to pay bills and support you and your family, come back to this thread and let us know that you are still doing illegals risking it all.. I'll give you all the props you want, then I will tell you how much of a loser you are.....

sorry for going on, but I really don't like 'blind ignorance' which usually comes with being young... I hope I didn't offend anyone....

12oz thanks for letting us voice our opinions...and show our work..

Big ups to my peeps...

Muse, Demer, Riot, Phyme, Cope, Soco, Dos, Detone, Themo, Acet, the whole TDM crew, BYB, TS5, TNB... KD WALLNUTS, Pose2 FX thanks for inviting us down...(remember us next year)

"Cope2 True Legend" the book HOT!!! Must have......

www.deepinsidethemind.com

Now let's all stop being lil bitches, and lets get back to bringing the world some of the most innovative artwork on the planet....... and I mean everyone....... Wallnuts, Brad, East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, Europe anywhere on the planet....... Shut the FUCK UP! and paint........

YO MY MAN WAS ALL HYPED ABOUT MEETIN HIS FAVORITE NY BOMBER(COPE) HE WAS ALL LIKE YO CAN YOU SIGHN MY BOOK? AND COPE WAS LIKE YA, SURE. THEN COPE WENT AND PLAYED HIM BY SPELLIN THE SHIT DIFFERENT. HE WAS DISSAPOINTED TO SAY THE LEAST.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FROM THE B BOY BAR BQUE IN PHILLY...

Originally posted by demswallnutz

A PRODUCTION FINISHED YESTERDAY...BIG UPS TO POSE2 FX..FOR INVITING US AND BIG UPS TO EZTHREAD FOR POSTING!

DEMEROCK..MUSE..PHYME,RIOT,BEEN 3 AND DETONE!!

RSH.WALLNUTS.KD

MORE FLIX FROM THE BAR-B-Q!

http://www.changerous.com/2003/jun/16/index.html

DEMEROCK,,,,RSH..WALLNUTS...KD

not for nuttin

Originally posted by demswallnutz

WELL "BRAD" WE ARE KINGS....COPE AND I KINGED EVERY SUBWAY LINE IN THE CITY IN THE OLD DAYS..AND MUSE WAS AND IS STILL THE KING OF FREIGHTS...WE HAVE PUT IN oUR WORK..AND STILL DO...SO YEAH...WE DO CONSIDER OURSELVES KINGS...EGOS....NAHHHH...WE GOT THE FACTS..THE PROOF AND THE GOODS....

WE ROCK EVERY WEEKEND...SEE US AT THE HALL OF FAME AND A WALL NEAR YOU SOON!

KING DEMEROCK..RSH..WALLNUTS..KD

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

stop with the we shit nigga you aint french

dont be gassin these kids in here......and stop talking about you kinged this or that... i was there and i never heard of you till recently. you may have a few flix of stuff you did back in the days but you certainly never kinged anything. you sound like your a legend in your own mind. and you never bombed with cope back in the days and you aint joined at the hip today. so kill the we crap.

now i like you and all....... but you talking like you somebody up in here. nigga you so need to put that ego in check... cause niggas who know will pull your card..

and just for the record cope didn't king all the lines (the 2's 4's and 5's and maybe the d's but not much more than that). he did king all city but not the lines....don't get it twisted

Re: not for nuttin

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

stop with the we shit nigga you aint french

dont be gassin these kids in here......and stop talking about you kinged this or that... i was there and i never heard of you till recently. you may have a few flix of stuff you did back in the days but you certainly never kinged anything. you sound like your a legend in your own mind. and you never bombed with cope back in the days and you aint joined at the hip today. so kill the we crap.

now i like you and all....... but you talking like you somebody up in here. nigga you so need to put that ego in check... cause niggas who know will pull your card..

and just for the record cope didn't king all the lines (the 2's 4's and 5's and maybe the d's but not much more than that). he did king all city but not the lines....don't get it twisted

HEY "MR SANCHEZ" ..YA KNOW..I AGREED WITH U ON ALOT OF OTHER POSTS U MADE..SO U GOT AN OPINION AND THATS COOL..I AM NOT GONNA BE INTERNET BEEFIN WITH U..I GOT NUTHIN TO PROVE..THOS E THAT KNOW ME.KNOW..THOSE THAT DONT..WHATEVER....DOESNT MAKE ME NO DIFFERENCE..AND THATS THE PAST....I AM STILL DOIN MY THING...SO LOVE IT OR HATE IT....I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT...I HAVE NUTHIN TO PROVE TO ALL THE INTERNET FANS..I DID AND STILL DO MY WORK...

DEMEROCK RSH..WALLNUTS..KD!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived