WALLNUTS. KD. TNB. TDM

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can agree witthe free 5 comment his shit was nice back in the day but theres somethin about not getting better with times and then you have to concider how gassed hes gotten to the point where his own moms prolly dont even wana be in the same room. im likin the muse stuff with all the stretched out wips and stuff.

what u mean steaming?? as in nice to see?? of foull? i heard someone earlier talk shit about dos goin over jis. lets be real people, DOS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A HOT MINUTE and to anyone in that era who was doin full on pieces in the yards, throwies got gone over, str8 up. the only shit that lived was the floaters. and to be honest i give jis stupid props without question! but he did a floater in the middle of a car. not even , now that i look at it its a t2b throwy, still even, what do u expect? that dos piece is ill for back in the day, dos was very fresh. and nash just did a little sticker mission last yr i seen. and what happened to sash?? he did a few pieces in queens recently but havent seen it up in a minute? givin kd it props, they bring alot of old timers back out and put euro paint in their hands, thats gotta be whats givin them the itch again.

Steaming as in hot. I'm not complaining about Dos going over Jis, I just enjoyed seeing that Jis flick. Besides anything I dont think that piece says Dos, looks like Dios to me since there is a letter between the D and O but hey whatever.

Archived