stupidest thing attempted/done while un-sober

Krook

what's the dumbest thing u've done while u where un-sober...

i wuz throwing eggs at random shit and accidentally hit a cop car...

i also jumped off a 15 foot roof and sprained both of my ankles...

and i threw up on my girlfriend one time and she wuz in this really nice dress (but it wuz hilarious)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hopped from balcony to balcony on the 7th floor of a Mexican hotel, drunk past the point of remembering it.

Originally posted by Krook

what's the dumbest thing u've done while u where un-sober...

i wuz throwing eggs at random shit and accidentally hit a cop car...

i also jumped off a 15 foot roof and sprained both of my ankles...

and i threw up on my girlfriend one time and she wuz in this really nice dress (but it wuz hilarious)

typed like you and thought it was cool.

arcel, you smoked in frontt of your mom? you wild man!

i used to get real drunk and give myself accupuncture with needles i stole from my accupunturist office.

its not necessarily that crazy, but it was completely documented on 12oz, and pretty funny.

Originally posted by seeking

arcel, you smoked in frontt of your mom? you wild man!

i used to get real drunk and give myself accupuncture with needles i stole from my accupunturist office.

its not necessarily that crazy, but it was completely documented on 12oz, and pretty funny.

hahaha...you crazy fuck.

What ever happened to your jaunt into the church of body mod and body suspension?

hah....yesterday there was all these asian kids trynna provoke me. i think half the floor is watching me........

what it takes 4 apartments to handle a flower?

HAH........shits funny.

i think they friends at the stop light heard me repeating the comment about a broken forty on her face and the rest through his neck......

but like i said motherfuckers..........call a fucking cop. put food on my door again and its on.

officer plane pulled me last night.....

"why are you walking slow? do you have a medical condition?"

"nahh. i just walk slow so cops dont shoot me. wanna search me? im cute?"

"do you have anything illegal on you?"

"i wish"

"you wish"

"yeah, sure you dont wanna search me, i know i dont got warrants and a record, i got pulled by sfpd last week and they ran my number"

"ok you can go"

"sure you dont wanna search? lemme get a hug?"

i settled for a six pack but..............mad fly japanese womens comin over from the down the hall for a party this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

hah........and i thought memorial day weekend was next weekend.

word.

officer plane.....she had some ass and her tits looked good through the bullet proof.

im getting there.......

heh...last weekend.

started after a week of heavy boozing and losing while winning.

went to sf. met fly woman with ride to club. drank forty in back seat on way to club while being attracted to car owner drivers girl.

hadda piss so hopped out on 1st and harrison...walked around the city and provoked death escaped charges got FUCKED UP and got a free train ride home.

reference oldenglish's last 30 posts for details.

Guest uncle-boy

throwing my cel phone against a wall and shattering it, losing all my numbers.

punching walls

puking in platypus's car, right on his drivers-seat.

whoops! :krunk:

trying to open doors and failing.

once somebody has opened the door for me, pissing outside and falling forward in my doings.

throwing up on myself in bed, thinking it's the funniest thing ever and rolling in it.

handed a door man my fake id and then gave them my real name...duh!

Made a naked snow angel...there are certain parts of your body snow should not touch

but the stupidest thing I've ever done was up at MSU out partying with a friend, it was winter and cold so when we got out of the car I raninto the apratment ahead of her. Walked into the wrong apartment. Puked in their toilet. Crawled in soemones bed. Passed out. Woke up two hours later with soem black chick yelling at her man asking who the hell the hoe was sleeping in his bed...... good times.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

throwing my cel phone against a wall and shattering it, losing all my numbers.

punching walls

puking in platypus's car, right on his drivers-seat.

whoops! :krunk:

I remember when he told me "just dont puke in my car, I dont want that shit in the cup holders again."

haahha....i always forget to take to cap off my fortie before i take another drink....

i got my leg ran over by a friends car while trying to switch whos car i was riding in.....

tried to keep some kid from getting shitfaced on account of some fuckheads trying to mess with him by taking his turn on the beerbong(i blacked out a lil later)....

called someone....

painting wildstyle stuff...

told my dad,"what..im not drunk...what are u talkin about...yer drunk.."

....thats all i can think of now....man i dont feel too cool looking back on all these things....

Guest sneak
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I remember when he told me "just dont puke in my car, I dont want that shit in the cup holders again."

haha but nasty at the same time.

Archived