Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8yardjunky

SUGAR HIGH!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah sigh is tight and everything...but damn! you know what they say grey... imitation is the biggest form of flattery.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

PROPS TO THE HOMETOWN BOYS!

well the grey was first.. thats all i know.. im not parcial on this subject but that grey was in a mag a long time ago

seems like it would get pretty boring repeatedly dissing the guy on the internet, 16v, why don't you just go meet him and talk some shit? swing your keyboard at him, bash him in the head with your ipod, some shit, seems like you are pretty tough when you've got your computer with you.

if there is one thing that was original, it was that cloud piece. that wasnt a bite.

its a piece with NO visible letters, yet everyone can read because of the style.

16v

that grey thing reminded me of some some ghost shit with euro arrows, he was all over the over-done cloud thing a while back... making letters out of them or whatever else... but maybe thats just me. as for the sigh, yeah ... what everyone else said already. i think its funny how he keeps doing that shit though, what a jerk haha. the suck thing was pretty funny too.

Originally posted by ray finkle

that grey thing reminded me of some some ghost shit with euro arrows, he was all over the over-done cloud thing a while back... making letters out of them or whatever else... but maybe thats just me. as for the sigh, yeah ... what everyone else said already. i think its funny how he keeps doing that shit though, what a jerk haha. the suck thing was pretty funny too.

I know ghost did mad dope shit. tons of shit i do was earlier done by ghost, but you are dead wrong if you are saying ghost did a piece with no visible letters. don't be vague and stop making half baked refferences.

16v.

motherfucker took your style like a highschool bully takes a/v geeks' lunch money. think about it. you are on the computer talking shit. thats what kids did when i was in school. don't play yourself, dude. don't be that a/v geek saying that he is gonna scrape up the linebacker. your can control and approach to style is the hot shit! and sometimes groundbreaking! but your mouth gon' dig your grave.

heyoooooooooooooh!

i don't know man, im just kidding around.

im just a fuckin hometown hero, dude. just a hometown hero.

That Blur piece is cool, and I agree about that Sigh car, at first glance I suspected it was Grey, and speaking of which Grey good job on that piece I'm feeling it.

H18.

Guest bug

sigh fucking sucks major cock. anyone who likes his shit is obviously a toy.

it doesn't even come close to the quality of grey's. sigh totally lacks a sense of flow, proportioning, and balance in his pieces.

i've read on here someone saying sigh does grey's style but better, you obviously need your eyes checked, or you're just bitter toward grey.

either way you've clowned yourself.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

I know ghost did mad dope shit. tons of shit i do was earlier done by ghost, but you are dead wrong if you are saying ghost did a piece with no visible letters. don't be vague and stop making half baked refferences.

16v.

uh. "that wasnt what i was saying." i was saying that the piece was a pretty small leap for graffiti in terms of originality. it's not some dead on bite, its youre own little variation of it, mad props, you da man. but lets not act like it isnt just another "cloud gimic" piece done in a genre of graffiti full of cloud gimics. ghost seems to be the father of the overdone cloud shit, at least in the context of graffiti media, publications, whatever else - agreed? you took it an inch further, cool. i liked the piece. lets argue about it.