SUGAR HIGH!!!

fr8yardjunky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as ive said many of times...sigh makes that style look appealing. who cares where it came from - sigh makes it dope- others try to and try hard..but sigh can pull it off..its like he can take one persons style and make it look like that person doesnt even know wahwt the fuck they are doing. Put a sigh piece next to a grey piece and it would easily be seen that...Sigh would put him to shame using his style.

if anything is for sure, sigh is out there doing his fucking thing laughing at everyone here (including me) im sure.

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

ALL OF YOU ARE BITERS.. EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YAAAAAA....

:lol: chomp chomp chomp....

...i heard about this thread but completely forgot about it until now...

...all i have to say is that no one is original...NO ONE...as far as doing a piece with no letters, futura wrote the book on that one a long time ago...yeah it's most likely no one else ever did a piece that was just a cloud with little things sticking out of it...but i bet no one ever did one on a train with a name in the middle of it either...either way it's a stupid ass argument...

...just go out and paint...

anyone seen these before...or remember when these were posted on 12oz over a year ago and someone requested the removal of them.....

I just happened to save them...always thought it was crazy how much SIGH made his peice look like ELK's style....now that someone brought that out....may as well bust these flicks out:

I don't know who to give credit to....

http://www.illconcepts.puregraffiti.com/bb/forum/flicks/elk9.jpg'>http://www.illconcepts.puregraffiti.com/bb/forum/flicks/sigh16.jpg'>

notice how the pole is there for sigh's...but not for elk's......

• 2 weeks later...

from what i hear sigh genuinly doesnt give a fuck. dude paints all the time and in the past year or two ive seen nothing from him but fancy, colorful, pieces that look like he spent time on...and he's clean. i dont like seeing people bite that hard but...i guess he just doesnt care...

sigh might have gotten that concept from grey but who the fuck cares...

people in cru's bite or borrow ideas or get influenced from their cru mates all the time, and yea, its the person's cru mates and all, but what about people that dont have that luxury?

not that sigh doesnt know some good people and shit but still, i hate this fucking topic.

you really think some of these writers who are in more popular cru's would be half as good as they are if they werent in them? i dont think so...

like i said, sigh might have borrowed that concept, but i dont give a fuck, that fool paints tons of freights and his shit looks cool as hell...

big ups to SIGHONER<------

i think its safe to assume that grey isn't attempting freight fame. i'm sure in the midwest and south thats what matters to you guys, but grey hits streets in a city that has mandatory jail time thats almost a week before you can even make bail. he also hits transit in that city, as well in every country he visits.

if you guys really think sighs bad proportioning, terrible spacing, and total lack of balance in his pieces is better than grey, there's a good explaination as to why 90% of freight graff in america is vomit-inducing.

party on toys

Originally posted by bug

if you guys really think sighs bad proportioning, terrible spacing, and total lack of balance in his pieces is better than grey, there's a good explaination as to why 90% of freight graff in america is vomit-inducing.

party on toys

i'd love to know what you write... hope youre someone really good.

"sighs bad proportioning, terrible spacing, and total lack of balance in his pieces is better than grey..."

this shit isnt math man, its graffiti, have fun with it for fucking sakes...

do you paint with a ruler?

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by SenorSeven

as ive said many of times...sigh makes that style look appealing. who cares where it came from - sigh makes it dope- others try to and try hard..but sigh can pull it off..its like he can take one persons style and make it look like that person doesnt even know wahwt the fuck they are doing. Put a sigh piece next to a grey piece and it would easily be seen that...Sigh would put him to shame using his style.

if anything is for sure, sigh is out there doing his fucking thing laughing at everyone here (including me) im sure.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?GREY WILL BURN HIM AND HIS WHOLE CREW

Guest cheesecurd

all I'm saying is that I get pissed off when sigh does a crossbar on his H with some pastel color going behind the whole peice that makes it look like there's no crossbar in the first place. it's even worse when the peice shrinks bringing more attention to that area of the peice. dude's playing himself "sigll."

however there's much to be loved.

mellow pothead graff= paint a train dooood.

do you know me? hahah

Archived