SUGAR HIGH!!!

fr8yardjunky

ummmm. i dont think that cloud thing is readable. i mean maybe im just a toy so i cant read it. But the style is somewhat identifiable. Its like scar or onorock or kuhr. I mean I cant read that shit, letterwise it dosent make any sense to me whatsoever. But when I see these writers running, I don’t have to read it, because the style is so original it stands out, and that’s what is really important.

As far as sigh and grey I guess I could see how differing conclusions are drawn. Elements of grey, felon and gesso are apperaent in sighs work. But when I watch trains I see so much shit with the whole fat skinny stilo and inflated arrows all over thepalce that I don’t know where it came from. I don’t know if a2m started it, or grey started it or it came from Europe. All I know is about a thousand motherfuckers bit it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bug

sigh fucking sucks major cock. anyone who likes his shit is obviously a toy.

it doesn't even come close to the quality of grey's. sigh totally lacks a sense of flow, proportioning, and balance in his pieces.

i've read on here someone saying sigh does grey's style but better, you obviously need your eyes checked, or you're just bitter toward grey.

either way you've clowned yourself.

Toy oner right here.

yo i never met sigh but i guess my a few degrees of seperation a lot of people hes cool with (like ELK) are cool with people im cool with...and they seem like good people. on the other end, i guess a handful of people im cool with are boys with 16v as well and i hear the same good talk about dude being a cool guy....so, having established my sefl as not being partial to one or the other....let me say that that sigh is arugably the most ridiculous graffiti bite ive ever seen in my life. a lot of people starting biting onorok (some guy Jib?) and i thought that took the cake.....and then for a while i thought maybe sigh wanst biting grey PER SE, but rather that whole style (that a lot of a2m have adopted)...and so it wasnt *that* bad. maybe a little awkward, but still there was some plausible denial...like yeah, the style definitely has been adopted by a bunch of people....BUT upon seeing that thing, i literally almost spit out the water i am drinking.

seriously, the only way that sigh is not totally criminal is if he did it intentionally to parody all the people saying he bites gray. if he did *that* id kind of laugh at his ability to laugh at his own mistake.....but i highly doubt that was the goal, as there is nothing written on or around it to make anyone think its facetious.

to sighs creit also, maybe it was done before the whole accusations blew up online and he thought it would slip under the wire...not an excuse..but a better explanation than if it was painted recently.

as a final note...lead i like your graff a whole lot and you pt in lots of work...but i just thought that this is prolly the worst argument for you to be criticizing sigh in when mad cats feel like youre not far behind him. im not hating on you and i dont think you bite really...but i was there at scribble when a number of people, your own crew members included, felt that you were doing exactly what youre laughing at sigh for. im not trying to stir up beef...but it just seemed odd to me that youd be the one pointing this kind of thing out.

bottomline: sigh does lots of work....hopefully he learned his lesson and is backing away from the grey style. that bite is really really shameless, but hey, im not above forgiveness....let dude live.

Originally posted by cheerleader

as a final note...lead i like your graff a whole lot and you pt in lots of work...but i just thought that this is prolly the worst argument for you to be criticizing sigh in when mad cats feel like youre not far behind him. im not hating on you and i dont think you bite really...but i was there at scribble when a number of people, your own crew members included, felt that you were doing exactly what youre laughing at sigh for. im not trying to stir up beef...but it just seemed odd to me that youd be the one pointing this kind of thing out.

grey knows the time and thats all i really care about...the kids are not in my crew cuz i droped end...shit is loose anyhow. people who feel MY LETTERS look like grey are blinded,(not to mention ive done "x style" since fucking 99) and if they do its they oppinion which is fine but i NEVER pulled shit like this!!

yeah dont get it twisted dude...i like your shit alot and your better at graff than i am....it just seemed odd that youd be in the debate given that situation. no diss intended.....that sigh bite is horrible, bottom line...but at some point its like i almost feel bad for dude....for you people that know sigh whats his take on this? i mean....the more aesthetic elements you could debate...but the cloud with arrows is like 'cuaght red handed' type shit. i mean, yikes.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Toy oner right here.

thanks for letting us know a little about yourself.

you should watch who you talk shit to on this board, you have no clue

Originally posted by bug

thanks for letting us know a little about yourself.

you should watch who you talk shit to on this board, you have no clue

Well I guess when you are right your right. I have no clue who you are...Oh wait I forgot...I don't give a fuck. FUCK YOU.

Isn't that the beauty of this whole shit right here, talk shit to random assholes who will never know who the fuck is calling them out.

People take shit too seriously.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Isn't that the beauty of this whole shit right here, talk shit to random assholes who will never know who the fuck is calling them out.

not really player...lots of us who actually write know who each other are and what we write and how much work gets done by each other. its only you anonymous toys who invented this whole fantasy that you can talk shit online like it means nothing...

but its good to knwo theat you can admit what your doing..."talking shit to people just b/c you know theyll never figure out who you are" nigga, thats some bitch shit. if you cant put your name behind your word, then you should stay silent.

ok ... that dude ripped off an origional concept from grey hands down,, 99% of all graffiti styles are a derivitive of something done in the 70s or 80s , but grey was on the forefront of the re-emergence of the style in which he rocks, and more importantly , he actually knows the people he is accused of biting off(i think) , which means alot ,,, and the dude is up in 9 out of ten countries ive been to,,,,,,,,,,, big up! yo 16,, u told me a few years back online that you saw me up trackside in florence,(maybe u remember and knbow who i am [shhhh],,,i was just out there again, my bullshit was still living to my disbelief,,,

cheerleader.

you and i know eachother. you should really paint dc with me and bz. end of june is open for me. or mid june. we'll get at you.

um. on another note...

sigh already said his piece on here over a year ago. he said simply to grey, that he'd be happy to talk about it face to face. and that he could be reached easily.

grey obviously turned that offer down and has made a passive-aggressive three ring circus out of the whole deal.

seems like dude's just gonna keep looking lame until he actually talks to sigh.

if sigh wanted to talk about his take on it over a computer, you would see him talking about it. he's anything but passive aggressive, ill tell you that much.

aaaanyway,

me, you, bz, nemel. ill email you my cell number if you want.

later.

Originally posted by Ruprecht

cheerleader.

you and i know eachother. you should really paint dc with me and bz.

me, you, bz, nemel. ill email you my cell number if you want.

later.

yo i talked to bzee and im def coming down june-ish. ill holler at you no doubt. nemel kind of quit though man...not likely hell be out and about. dever might be into and my youngin tre.

Guest L.RonHubbard

what about the fact that everyone of you guys having this conversation are biting me...im the one who invented talking about how sigh bites Grey and Geso. I know grey must be pissed that Sigh is biting him an all, but damn I would kill my mother for fame large enough to have biters monitoring my every piece!

fr8 are supposed to be about love, maaaan, and birkenstocks.

aggro graff = bombing

mellow pothead graff= paint a train dooood.

sigh and grey should just smoke da peace pipe together. and trip out on all the crazy crosscountry vibes.

yeah.

farilla tho...lets go bombing god son, nawmean nigga 40 gun bling.

im not a fan of sigh...but after seeing this post and the grey bite,i think the dude is pretty ill..you guys sit here and talk about how hes a biter and shouldnt get respect but the fact of the matter is the dude paints and paints alot..and i love the fact people tell him he's a biter and he just blows em off and continues to do his thing...everyone bites but not everyone gets as much attention as this dude...if you read this sigh>> good work man:king: you guys shouldnt take things so seriously anyway,its only a game..screw the unwritten graffiti rules do what you want...:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by cheerleader

fr8 are supposed to be about love, maaaan, and birkenstocks.

aggro graff = bombing

mellow pothead graff= paint a train dooood.

sigh and grey should just smoke da peace pipe together. and trip out on all the crazy crosscountry vibes.

yeah.

farilla tho...lets go bombing god son, nawmean nigga 40 gun bling.

nice lil analogy there dunny, makes a whole lot of sense...

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

honestly, grey's covered piece is a sick idea, but i dont think its really legible if i didnt know it was him.

But that’s the cool thing about it, you know its him, as much as people bite his style or as much as other people say that his stuff is generic, if you look at that piece you know its by GREY.

Originally posted by bahleediddy

props to grey becuse his feet must have gotten wet when he painted that cloud..........

NO YOU IDIOT.....HE WAS WITH JESUS THAT NIGHT SO HE FLOATED ON THE WATER......FUKN MORON!

Archived