SUGAR HIGH!!!

fr8yardjunky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like it would get pretty boring repeatedly dissing the guy on the internet, 16v, why don't you just go meet him and talk some shit? swing your keyboard at him, bash him in the head with your ipod, some shit, seems like you are pretty tough when you've got your computer with you.

that grey thing reminded me of some some ghost shit with euro arrows, he was all over the over-done cloud thing a while back... making letters out of them or whatever else... but maybe thats just me. as for the sigh, yeah ... what everyone else said already. i think its funny how he keeps doing that shit though, what a jerk haha. the suck thing was pretty funny too.

Originally posted by ray finkle

that grey thing reminded me of some some ghost shit with euro arrows, he was all over the over-done cloud thing a while back... making letters out of them or whatever else... but maybe thats just me. as for the sigh, yeah ... what everyone else said already. i think its funny how he keeps doing that shit though, what a jerk haha. the suck thing was pretty funny too.

I know ghost did mad dope shit. tons of shit i do was earlier done by ghost, but you are dead wrong if you are saying ghost did a piece with no visible letters. don't be vague and stop making half baked refferences.

16v.

motherfucker took your style like a highschool bully takes a/v geeks' lunch money. think about it. you are on the computer talking shit. thats what kids did when i was in school. don't play yourself, dude. don't be that a/v geek saying that he is gonna scrape up the linebacker. your can control and approach to style is the hot shit! and sometimes groundbreaking! but your mouth gon' dig your grave.

heyoooooooooooooh!

i don't know man, im just kidding around.

im just a fuckin hometown hero, dude. just a hometown hero.

sigh fucking sucks major cock. anyone who likes his shit is obviously a toy.

it doesn't even come close to the quality of grey's. sigh totally lacks a sense of flow, proportioning, and balance in his pieces.

i've read on here someone saying sigh does grey's style but better, you obviously need your eyes checked, or you're just bitter toward grey.

either way you've clowned yourself.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

I know ghost did mad dope shit. tons of shit i do was earlier done by ghost, but you are dead wrong if you are saying ghost did a piece with no visible letters. don't be vague and stop making half baked refferences.

16v.

uh. "that wasnt what i was saying." i was saying that the piece was a pretty small leap for graffiti in terms of originality. it's not some dead on bite, its youre own little variation of it, mad props, you da man. but lets not act like it isnt just another "cloud gimic" piece done in a genre of graffiti full of cloud gimics. ghost seems to be the father of the overdone cloud shit, at least in the context of graffiti media, publications, whatever else - agreed? you took it an inch further, cool. i liked the piece. lets argue about it.

Originally posted by bug

sigh fucking sucks major cock. anyone who likes his shit is obviously a toy.

it doesn't even come close to the quality of grey's. sigh totally lacks a sense of flow, proportioning, and balance in his pieces.

i've read on here someone saying sigh does grey's style but better, you obviously need your eyes checked, or you're just bitter toward grey.

either way you've clowned yourself.

everything's open to interpretation. i agree with the biting situation but everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Originally posted by copywriter

grey06lg.jpg

I think its real funny how proud grey is of this fill in. It's like a burgerking employee being proud of their french fries because a few people like them better than mcdonalds.

and as for sigh, i really dont even appreciate that kind of style but he makes it look more barable than mr 16 vandal. p.s. i never met either one of these kids........keeep on trucking

post some more sigh stuff so grey will frown.

Fuck that... grey is in the right... sigh hasnt been able to get greys nuts out of his mouth for the past 2 years..

Where sigh did a lazy dog blatent style bite, grey has taken a few basic elements of graffiti and made a very good composition out of it... and while ill say that 99 percent of all graffiti is stolen... grey has managed to fit that piece into the one percent of originality that seems to find its way into graff...

so... to all you people dissin grey, are you dissin the work or the attitude..

Guest 6Feet1
Originally posted by KLEVER

Sigh gets up..I see his shit rollin every day..Fresh and clean

i saw 1 2nite!

Originally posted by skrilladog

post some more sigh stuff so grey will frown.

I don't see any reason to....his trains are all over this shitty board,and I'm glad that Sigh took that style from Grey...he's made it look half way decent.

Archived