dumbest decisions of your life

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

hey, lemme stand right next to this fast moving freight...

:D

^for real, it busted out my teeth and collapsed a lung, broke my collar bone....

it was NOT a good idea

hoooooooooooollly shit.

thats paying some dues chieftan. maaaaaaaaaad props for anything its worth, talk about a battle scar.

not that it means anything to anyone but you just got alot of respect from me even if it was from a bad decision.

hahaha... kizmet... I hadn't looked at this thread after that reply until now...

yeah, it goes on... the day I was relaesed from the hospital, 4pm, I went home with friends and recuperated for about 6 more hours... then went to the club I worked at, ended up driving my by Mike from Bighamton home, then he and Trent (his roommate) forced me to do some cocaine and conviced ($200 and a ticket) me to drive them to Lollapalooza... I was in the pit for Henry Rollins and crazy fucked up the whole day... and then I drove home... I guess that's where it ends if you don't count the months of pain and years of dental work...

i was hit by a car, while walking none the less....in the hospital for 2 months...couldnt walk for 1 month...fractured 5 vertabre...was in a wheel chair for another month, physical therapy for another month...doctors were not sure if i would be able to walk...im fine now...have random back pains/spasms sometimes...

dumping my ex g/f

i'm drunk and i miss her...

oh well, drunk emails to her wont help

i was running down some outdoor steps of a two story building. i saw the steps missing when i was going up, but being that i was drunk, i missed them on the way down and i fell about 8ft down into bushes.

i remember falling thinking, "i hope i don't get impaled by some branches or metal."

i walked away with no damage. it was somthing else.

Hmmm.....probably not accepting the apology of the only girl I think I have ever truly loved. Now I sit here alone, eating burnt pop-tarts and watching Mrs. Doubtfire in my underpants, brooding on my most recent fuck-up with the opposite sex.

C'est la vie.....

Guest sneak

a while ago, i was at a friends house who had a big sliding glass door at the back.

as you can guess, i ran into it. what made it worse, was the fact that i went through the glass.

i dont remember a thing, but reliable sources (parents, scars) confirm it.,

Originally posted by MrAerosol

spending my entire pay cheques everyweek on alchohol, smokes, drugs and paint.

could have bought a car and moved out by now.

graff was a big regret. i probably would have done well in school if i didnt write.

but can't make excuses i guess....regret thinking i could make something of myself without trying....

Archived