what do jowls and pizzas have in common?

BUCK FUSH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They should make a new "reality tv show" where they have man and animal go at it hand to hand combat... and the person didnt know what he was going up against so it could be like a squirel or an elephant... That'd be so much doper than all the stupid shit they have on now... I'd watch that shit everynight...

:dazed:

the treatment that animals recieve is horrible. locked up in a cage for the better part of their life, pumped with dangerous hormones, and sent off to the slaughter house. i love animals. ive had pet dogs my entire life and i couldnt imagine slaughtering them for food. on the other hand i love steak. gimme a 5 egg omelet with bacon sausage ham tomatoes peppers and onions and im a happy man. whether they were intended for our consumption or not is irrelivant. we have eaten animals since the beginning of time. there is no doubt in my mind that the life of the cow i had for dinner sucked but its the nature of the beast.

more importantly i started this thread to point out the eggrigious mistake in comparing the plight of a chicken or pig to that of a human being. its apples and oranges. they made those ads knowing that they would cause media attention or atleast in an attempt to get some attention. Does anyone else not see how fucked that is? exploiting and trivializing the suffering of millions in an attempt to get your message across.

Where do I begin?

Vegetarians who arent sickly looking?

Traci Bingham

Woody Harrelson

Dead Prez

Common

The Roots

Andre 3000

Ghostface Killah

Bill Pearl (former mr. universe)

Carl Lewis

And alot more.

As far as Milk helping someone. It wasnt the milk, it was the nutrients within it. Milk has nutrients especially Vitamin D and calcium, but those can be gotten from other sources. Milk definitely has side effects. I mean, think about it, it was never meant for human consumption.

http://www.milksucks.com/

read up.

Please, save yourself some tax dollars people. I mean, really, how hard is it to swirve and run that dog off the road? Use your brains. LSD #8 has a good article about how to hunt squirrels inside the comfort of your own home through a hole in your window. With killing animals the possibilities really are endless. Now go out there and make that money.

Archived