the cornelius cobbs sketchbook extravaganza

cornelius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Primo shit as usual, Cornstylez. Foliage Head and the newspaper manipulation (like photoshopping without Photoshop) get my vote for topgods.

A+

yeah that's pretty much all i paint.. weirdass characters.. i never got too into the whole writing thing.. although sometimes i do dabble with it a bit.. i basically run on the same regimen as writers.. i have quickies and hollows and simples with one or two colors.... and in safe spots i take my time and get all the shading down.. bring out a million cans of custom colors and get busy.. but unfortunately i haven't been able to go out as much as i'd like to.. there's guys walkin around with machineguns in the best spots to paint around here... i'm right next to a nuclear submarine base.. so there are ample spots.. and what spots there are.. most are being heavily guarded since the whole september 11 shit.. and there's really nobody else here that paints.. so there's no outside motivation to go out and do it... but i won't use that as an excuse.. i just haven't been out paintin as much as i need to be.. but as soon as i get my ass back in gear... i'll show you the characters on walls.. it won't be a problem at all.. so thanks for mentioning that.. i've been tryin to get out lately.. that just gives me a little extra motivation to go paint some severed shit on a wall somewhere...

hahah.. i know man.. i know.. if this shitty rainy weather would cease, i could get out there... i just mixed up a bunch of awesome colors.. and now i'm itchy as fuck.. but it's so damn wet outside.... fuck that.. as soon as it dries out, i'm gonna be outside all night every night.. just like last summer.. ahhh.. good times....

haha. yeah man.. you can come up this way.. i'll be here until next spring.. then i'm headin out to europe for a while.. packin up my tattoo equipment and hittin the road.. gonna go see what new shit i can learn over there... should be a good time.. but whenever you're ready.. i'll still be chillin out doin the same ol shit... word up.

Archived