Almost Caught in a act....

McGarnigle

Myself and two other "colleuges" where doin our thing last night...travelling to a spot we've scoped for a while now...lets just say a factory.... we all were pretty much done...I only had my "force-field" left to do...and signing me name...when from the back an employee from the "factory" walked around the side of the car...only feet away from us..he said in a loud and stern voice..

"Can I help you boys?"...

"No thanks" one of us said....

He proceeded walking towards us....resulting us in getting the fuck out of there...not even looking back... we retired back to where we had started out from,and headed back home. With adrenalin pumping throughout all of our circulatory systems...I said

"That sucks....none of us got to finish"..

With that, we most likely will not be able to return to that spot for a while...leaving 30 minutes of solid painting..incomplete. It does suck....But we all know and love the thrill of the chase....I'll just paint something else..somewhere else... maybe some day I'll stumble across it...and get to finish it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Almost Caught in a act....

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

the proper thing to say: "Yes, please be on the look out for any cops or bulls around the immediate area"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MABEY HE WAS INSIDE THE CAR UNLOADING SHIT, AND HEARD YOU, OR MABEY THERES A CAMERA SOMEWHERE?? EVER CHECK THAT OUT? YOU'D BE SURPRISED WHERE THEY HIDE THEM NOW A DAYS...I WOULDN'T GIVE UP ON THE SPOT, BUT DEFINITELY LET IT CHILL FOR A MONTH OR TWO...HE WILL MOST LIKELY CHECK AGAIN, AND FIGURE YOU GUYS ARE TOO SCARED TO EVER COME BACK, AND THATS WHEN YOU SLAP HIM IN THE FACE WITH AN END2END...:D

for real though.....I was there, and the worest part was that he didn't hear us for the longest time....but when we deeked to avoid a passing line, he heard the rocks under our feet.....

can't blame the guy for comin up on us....probably thought we were tryin to jack the place.

Fuck an unfinished panel......'specaily and e2e.

• 3 weeks later...

^ exactly, the second i see a mechanic driving down checking the lines, i go and chill somewhere else for a while until he's gone, no need to freeze up when i see him, it's happened so many times it's expected, i see lights directly down the line 2 miles down, i can see him, he cant see me, so i just walk away.

Originally posted by McGarnigle

Myself and two other "colleuges" where doin our thing last night....... we all were pretty much done...I said

"That sucks....none of us got to finish"..

...leaving 30 minutes of solid panting..incomplete. It does suck......somewhere else... maybe some day I'll stumble across it...and get to finish it!

yeah, my parents have walked in one me when girls where over before too

What happens if you get caught? I know some railworkers are cool about it, but like, whats the worst that can happen? I've only ever painted freights once, and that wasnt at a yard, it was at a chill line, no workers around at all... But i really want to know what the worst thing they can do is...

Re: Re: Almost Caught in a act....

Originally posted by The Pope

speak for yourself

fuck the thrill seeker bullshit.

im into not getting chased.

if theres even a chance im gonna get chased

ill cll off the whole mission.

i never ignore my gut.

this guy's on point.

fuck all this shit..

• 2 weeks later...

At a few of my spots me and my boy have been spooked out by some bums and homeless people looking for the local soup kitchen that sneak up on us. Watch out though, some people that look like bums have actually been railworkers, happend to me, I thought I saw a bum cross between some autoracks in a layup, and didn't think nuthing of til I left and saw the same "bum" operating a switcher moving cars around...

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I don't know about bringing girls. The only time that might even pay off is 1.) getting boxcar head or 2.) excuses for when you get spotted but not actually painting. "Yeah, we're just fucking around and touching each others bodies. Sorry."

The type of hot girls I like to date sure as hell don't know how to run or jump or climb fences like I do. Maybe your's does? If I ever found a 9 or 10 who could match me at that stuff...I'd be buying a ring and some more condoms.

• 2 weeks later...

WAS THAT SHIT A REEFER?

YOU GOTTA WATCH OUT WHEN THOSES THINGS ARE RUNNING... THE WORKERS COME AND CHECK THE TEMPATURE NOW AND THEN TO MAKE SURE THE FREIGHT IS AT THE RIGHT TEMPATURE, AND THEY ARE HARD TO HEAR BECAUSE OF THE REEFER ENGINE..... BUT FUCK, SINCE WHEN DO YOU NOT HAVE TO STAY ON YOUR TOES IN THIS GAME?

Yes, and be very careful not to paint over the temperature gauge on the reefers. They all have them and they are crucial for the workers. Go over those and they will be watching for you since they are checked at every stop and they'll know where you are operating from.

I was painting this chill layup for about 45 minutes everything was good, i finished before my 2 homies, while i was watching them finish up, i look down the track and i see lights coming around the corner so we grab our shit and scramble the fuck into a bush and not even 10 seconds later a huge train comes ripping down the track we were on. that woke me up..

we checked this lay up a while ago taht seemed really chill, but ive also heard stories of kids getting chased out of there too. so i dont really know.

we almost got caught last night at a sopt i was convinced was chill. its this wall thats about 20 yards off the road, with trees and brush and a fence between. i checked it at night and its really hard to see the wall through all the trees, so we went to go paint. its one of those walls that obsorbs spray paint so we were just priming it and were going to paint it tonight. so we are priming the was and i see a car coming, which is fine we just get down. only this time its going mad slow, and i notice the spotlight facing into the woods, obviously a cop. were watching it come twards us and no joke, about 3 yards away from us he turns off the spotlight. fucked if im going back to that spot!

I usually dress like a real bum when i go to my spots, that way if a worker comes I just ditch my paint and pretend to make some fire under the bridge. But yeah, about workers, Ive been chased numerous time, but once (it was in the day) at a yard i used to go since i started painting, we were painting and i just look with the corner of my eyes and see the worker coming at us real fast, we didnt even have the time to pack our stuff we just ran, and the guy started taking our cans and throwing them at us.

at the opposite, at the same yard this winter, the worker just yell at us to be careful when they were moving trains so that we dont get hurts, and i told him i knew well about this yard and the movement, so he was pretty chill with us. I remember that time he would bring a line, than go down to another further spot to get other freights, which let us about 15 minutes to paint, but this time i just had done my fill, and he came to take the freight, so im watching my fill roll away..2 weeks later I see my freight on the first line of this huge yard, not possible to go in 5 min without getting chased, and the freight is getting seen from the highway just beside it, I was like..damn I wished i had the chance to do a fucking outline on that fill.. then 2 months later it came back and i was able to finish my piece. :yum:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by DarthJader

I always bring bitches in the yards with me so if i almost get popped..the worker or whatever can get a nut off and leave me the fukk alone. ALWAYS WERKS YO......ALWAYS!

hahah this kid cracks me up...:lol:

Archived