Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
grittylifer

Anger.

This is dedicated to little dick bitch down the hall and his slut.

poppin pop secret cause i dont pop caps, chill with my cat and bust raps/about to be smashin glass and watchin throats get slashed/sit back and scoff as blood gurgles out your neck and you try and cough/retalitory action on your level/ you know my horns just got burned off by the devil/

ugh...i made the biggest mistake i think. i tried to do the right thing.

motherfucker got in my face and i was just about to like....BLOW FOOL>>>SOME FUCKING LAUREN LEATHER ON MY FIST SMASHING IN THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR SKULL TILL BLOOD FLOWS INTO YOUR FUCKING EYES BITCH>

damn...i woke up in a good mood and everything.

he lied perhaps tried to provoke to blood flow to/but once it starts aint no stoppin its motherfucking sociocide/ fill the street just like the tide........i shoulda just gone toe to toe and added more blood next to my left toes......

ehhhh....wheres qwerk with my beat....

and i gotta spend all day moving.....

arf mother fucking arf arf.

me obviously.

if some one puts rotten curry and god knows what all over your door tell me aint gonna be livid....especially when they lie to your face after you spared them a broken nose....

i swear though....for him lying to me about it...i wanna smash my empty forty on her face and but the rest through his neck..

im really fucking angry.

yeah.....thats what im thinking........then a molotov cocktail up her cooch for being witha lying bitch like him....

hah....eminem would be proud.

thats funny you mention Molotov cocktails...When ever I get mad thats the first thing that pops into my head. FIRE BOMBS RULE.

hah.....yeah...fire bombs are fucking awesome.

i wanna watch em die though...you gotta have a flame thrower to watch the skin melt off their frame.

shit.......im really a nice guy.

i woke up to be nothing but nice. motherfuckers wanna irk me though.

i regret calling the po......but fuck...even with all thedeath threats....im not fucking stupid enough to kill em now.

and you know.......my floor is mostly hardworking familys. these some spoiled ass children trynna act hard.

slice they heads off and send em back to moms like "wheres my fucking refund whore?"

see what happens when i dont smoke enough world?

sorry jimmy i misread that...i thought you was joking with me.

I should probably send cards this year.

hell be lucky if karma allows him to recive any.

i fuckin sock his glasses wearing ass in the left chest and send his rib through his aorta and throw his bitch off the balcony.

i was in such a good mood.

i need to smoke a fucking blunt and go paint.

instead....i getta move shit all day for low pay.

from what i gather.....i got currie that smelled nasty all over my door and moldy food tacked to it...because when i came home drunk with my girl i knocked twice to introduce us. apparently it woke her up.

now...they coulda complained. they coulda yelled at me. they coulda called the po. they coulda tried to have me evicted for all i care.

peep though. i have a wonderfamily door next door that for some reason never complained at me hitting bass hard all hours of the night.

i think i knocked on their door well before midnight. we's all adults.

other than that i was joking around with japanese girls that live there and put a sock on the door nob. thats fucking harmless considering it came out the dryer downysoft.

you know? to put curry and moldy food on my fucking door for that?

i never even so much as gave his girl the eye ever.

ill just fucking kill him. but i wont. he made me that angry cause he lied to me and i woulda been cool if he said sorry.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this