FOOD.

doctor_slump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.....

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Tight, I will. She met one of the Iron Chefs last weekend at some grocery store in Gardena. She is a dork.

THAT is MUI MUI MUI bien!!!!! im jealous.. I woulda had him sign something or take a picture. who ever it was. Which one?

wow.. SERIOSLY small world.

if you go there.. you HAVE to go to spoon house. a japanese style speghetti shop. Ive gone there since i was in my caddy days. <3 the food. its right around the corner from Marukai. and yeah, marukai... on western.

man.. if your don there...

ther are a GANG of good food places there.

yakitori places

shabu shabu places...

ramen places...

Udon mom and pops

curry houses

hawaiian mom and pops... shaved ice...!! mr.pes!!

Peruvian places....!!!!-- o GAWD, peruvian food is SOOOO good!

col sotaldo de pollo @ Inka Grill in LBplaza... GO there and eat that...

Re: WoW.

Originally posted by doctor_slump

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wantttttttttttttt OoooNNNnnNNnnneeeeEEee......!!!!!!!

DDDdaMmmMnnnnnnn. <<kicks self in ass>>

o well thats DOPE for your girl though.

Was it Down Town Mitsuwa?

If you like I will e-mail you flicks on Tuesday, when I get back to work.

gotta go with the brusscheta(sp) and feta on bread. heat that up and its amazing

smoothies...everyone loves them and theyr hella expensive

asiago cheese melted on a loaf of good bread

culinary arts major....haha go to a real college...just playin

hi gooch.

Originally posted by the_gooch

http://www.gardenburger.com/products/Meatl...lessRiblets.htm

my sister just made these yesterday, WOW! they are fuckin awesome!

checked it. I had a BBQ formemorial day weekend, and my friend cooked vegi-doggs. she swore up and down they were good, and i agreed, just for conversations sake, and i didnt want to break her vegitarian heart.. but they tasted like concentrated soft kibble.

petttTEWY. <<gagg>>

but those ribbs look pretty good.

Steve is shopping for a new motorcycle. He finally finds one for a great price, but it's missing a seal, so whenever it rains, he has to smear Vaseline over the spot where the seal should be.

His girlfriend is having him over for dinner to meet her parents. He rides his new bike to her house, where she is outside waiting for him. "No matter what happens at dinner tonight, don't say a word." She tells him, "Our family had a fight awhile ago about doing dishes. We haven't done any since, but the first person to speak at dinner has to do them."

Steve sits down for dinner and it is just how she described it. Dishes are piled up to the ceiling in the kitchen, and nobody is saying a word. So Steve decides to have a little fun. He grabs his girlfriend, throws her on the table and has sex with her in front of her parents. His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid, and her mom horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a word.

A few minutes later he grabs her mom, throws her on the table, and does a repeat performance. Now his girlfriend is furious, her dad is boiling, and her mother is a little happier. But still there is complete silence at the table.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain. Steve remembers his motorcycle. He jumps up and grabs his jar of Vaseline. When he witnesses this, his girlfriend's father backs away from the table and screams, "Okay, enough already, I'll do the fucking dishes!"

• 4 weeks later...

my fav hot sauce is....

CHOLULA.

im in japan right now... there is graff out here, and the scene is LIVE...

plus...

ive enrolled in a trial class for wine and cheese, and im going to check out L'ECOLE VANTAN... a culinary school out here...

the food out here is AMAZING.

i L<3ve it.....!

Archived