FOOD.

doctor_slump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speaking of which......

some bitch ass little motherfuckering pussy!!

dumped curry all over my door and tacked some moldy food to it.

shit....you gotta fucking problem than address it like a man or a woman.......you dump curry all over my door and i catch you? ill have you fucking evicted.

besides that....some little motherfucker told me to shut up for sharing a bit of casual humor.......

belive theyre door got pounded on at 5:55am.

D-Lush

No, no, not at all. It's just that I would never have guessed in a million years that I'd discover so many gourmands on a GRAFFITTI WRITER"S BOARD. LOL! It defininately doesn't fit my preconcieved notion of what graff writers are like. Hitting this site is a genuine, no-shit education for real. LOL. Amazing. Cool, but amazing.

Originally posted by Weapon X

http://www.greve-in-chianti.com/vineyards/quattroventi/olive-oil.jpg'>

olive oil and anything.

I choked on bok choi once in a chinese restaurant and got unhelpful sneers from everyone there. Stuff is mad easy to choke on.

last night I made bok choy stir fry with chicken, broccoli, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. With a side of fried tofu

yeah, man! I looove mushrooms. I can never get enough of mushrooms. I love being drunk and ordering those stacked mushroom pizzas from those gourmet pizza shops. One can never go wrong with mushrooms. I know a lot of people who hate mushrooms, though. White people. I know a lot of white people who hate seafood, too. Not white people, but white white people. Still, I'm sure the majority of white white people are down with the seafood because it's so good.

hahahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Weapon X

http://www.greve-in-chianti.com/vineyards/quattroventi/olive-oil.jpg'>

olive oil and anything.

I choked on bok choi once in a chinese restaurant and got unhelpful sneers from everyone there. Stuff is mad easy to choke on.

-- i adore olive oil also...

and OMFG.. that Bok choi thing... i dont know why-- im sorry was HALARIOUS.... I broke out into loud laughter for too long from complete silence.:lol: :lol: :lol:

ps.. i <3 devilush. soon my friend, SOON. i will be cooking ... PARA TI!!!!

Re: D-Lush

Originally posted by KaBar

No, no, not at all. It's just that I would never have guessed in a million years that I'd discover so many gourmands on a GRAFFITTI WRITER"S BOARD. LOL! It defininately doesn't fit my preconcieved notion of what graff writers are like. Hitting this site is a genuine, no-shit education for real. LOL. Amazing. Cool, but amazing.

haha.. welll.... welcome to reality. ;)

GAWD how i LOVE to cook... and gawd.. how i LoooOOOOoooOOOooove GOOD food!!!!

Ha-ha. I’m not kidding. I love bok choi. Swear to god. if I am too lazy to cook a complex meal, I’ll put bok choi in with my top ramen. Hahaha. I’m not fronting. I’ll get any dish from a chinese restaurant with bok choi. Mmmmm.

Its okay…you can laugh at me. ;)

Man, getting high and cooking. Fun times up ahead with you!!

**I think I am addicted to fried tofu and soy sauce. Not the kikkoman soy sauce. The swan soy sauce that’s from philippines. Mmmm.

Another vegetable that I can not get enough of is red bell peppers.

devilush....

do you have a oven? man... your kitchen is gonna get RAPPPED.

i can make a kick ass stuffed bell pepper... i mean.. if i can make it with tomatoes, i can make it with bell peppers. Thats what i wanted to try innitially anyways..

Pescado will vouch for my sparkle-skills in the kitchen.

yay.

seriously though. i cant wait to chill with you miss devilush.. painting, cooking and smoke-bombs to the lungs.. Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmm MMM!!!

<<exhale time>>

:lol: ...yesyes...tis true....i was wishing for hollow legs amidst a kitchen full of the doctors creations ......if i could get u in my house i would cook up a storm for you too....but alas:cry2: ..no can do...for now.....

Re: Oh yes.. i BELIEVE....!!! merrrrrcAy ohn me!

Originally posted by doctor_slump

LAY IT OHHHNnnnn sistuh...!

deep fried tofu.... the most simplest pleasure known to taste buds...

add spring onions and either ponzu or soy sauce.

EAT IT UP Niggughs....!:lick: :lick: YUM.

Agedashi tofu is the shit. ( I hope I spelled that right)

Re: Re: Oh yes.. i BELIEVE....!!! merrrrrcAy ohn me!

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Agedashi tofu is the shit. ( I hope I spelled that right)

<<<GASP>>>

HE KNOWS!!!!!! and YES you spelled it right. i <3 agedashi dohfu...

you also are now cool in my book.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

blueberries.

I like the fact that they

are natural anti-oxidents.

and they taste good in a shake!

sooooo, bring on the blueberry cheesecake!!!

:D

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

No, my girl is half Japanese.

Hey what school do you go to? My girl just lost here job and is using this oppertunity to fallow here dreams ,as corny as that might sound. She wants to go to this school in Pasadena but I don't know if it is any good. It sounds like you can help. Thanks

Mister Jimmie Walker:

i think this is what your girl is talking about:

http://www.houseofedu.com/csca/index.jsp

That place seems really good, one of my considerations as well.. im still exploring.. but i really want to go to japan to study culinary arts....

Archived