BIG SERIF THE SHERRIFFF

retard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanx,, but this is the first ive seen the post since earlier in the day, so chill wit the cockyness cuz it dont fit character..

and your funny, your the 2nd person to say im ewok,,,, i love it !!! i might as well write it now, werd ill be ewok 9584548594859485945!!!

ill let you in on a secret, i trade pix via email with ewokdotcoms web designer, who actually lives in cali, hehe figure that one out , hense the flicks i post sometimes, but if you reallly think your a smarty pants, there is a hint of who i am in the flcisk i post, but sorry doggy dog, your battin zero. but now that i think you guys are so nosey ima have to chill wit the hints and strictly post nyc shit that i feel is worth the shine.

anyway , just to set a record str8 . i didnt diss serf, i said he had a sloppy fill by my house stupid! hes paid crazy dues for a new school cat as far as im concerned. and serif, forget it, he came like a thief in the night and rocked the house! but i gotta be honest, there was about 2 - 3 months where i thought it was sp on the lowwwwww. but, i was wrong, asked him in person if it was him and he said no but he wished he could be bombing as hard. so i guess theres no hard feelings in the style borrowing.

enough, i have much more pressing issues to tend to, but ill be back tommorow for my daily fix.

Originally posted by SF1

YOU SEE DIRTY, THATS THE 3RD TIME IVE CHUMPED YOU AND YOU STILL HAVE NOTHIN TO SAY.NOW FOR THE SAKE OF EVERY ONE ON HERE KEEP IT THAT WAY, BITCH!

HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?? ARE YOU DRUNK?

I SIT IN A OFFICE ALL DAY AT WORK , GETTIN PAID WHILE I SURF AROUND THE WEB, SO EXCUSE ME FOR LOOKIN AT 12 OZ ALL DAY BUT ONCE I GO HOME ILL BE LUCKY TO COME BACK HERE TILL THE NEXT MORNIN, SO CHILL IF YOUR MAD THAT IM NOT AROUND WHILE YOUR WAITIN HERE FOR ME TO REPLY TO YOUR SMALL MAN THOUGHTS.

GOD HAS SPOKEN ONCE MORE AND HE FEELS YOUR SORROW.

GO BARK UP SOME OTHER TREES.

I TELL IT LIKE IT IS, WHILE YOU TELL IT LIKE IT MIGHT BE.....

• 2 months later...
Guest roger pitss

seirf cant be too original of his s looks just like ''sp''

he did get around pretty good lastyear he gets 2 points

serf is pretty good even though i seen 5 unfinish fillins

he gets 4 points