Hey guys, tell me what you think...

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick to simple style letters. I am glad to see that you are putting in the work. I think you should try to get you 3d down a little better. Keep it up.

Post more. I would like to see a sketch finished piece comparison.

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

see the fucked up thing is he did more than one piece in fuckin green and pink crayon and what appears to be pencil...he took time out of his busy day to produce and post that crap

yer damn right, phuk originals demand time and patience, i got more shit on the way so all you phuk phans have something to look foreward to, btw, that green and pink you speak of are my favs, Evergreen and Tickle Me Pink, biatches

haha.....not

No one takes you serious green sleave. If you're trying to learn no one is going to help you now.

If you're actually good and trying to just mess with us by posting the worst shit possible, then stop wasting your time, because I think you're not amusing anyone.

Originally posted by greensleeves

yer damn right, phuk originals demand time and patience, i got more shit on the way so all you phuk phans have something to look foreward to, btw, that green and pink you speak of are my favs, Evergreen and Tickle Me Pink, biatches

hahaha keep up the eh....work

Re: haha.....not

Originally posted by swiss cheese

No one takes you serious green sleave. If you're trying to learn no one is going to help you now.

If you're actually good and trying to just mess with us by posting the worst shit possible, then stop wasting your time, because I think you're not amusing anyone.

if you would notice my name its greenSLEEVES one word, not two, and more than one sleeve, and i don't think i need to learn anything, im at the peak of my skills right now and i just think all you people that are bashing me just want my godlike skills, so if anyone is afraid to battle me, i understand

Archived