Kill the Calf: Animal Rights in the 21st Century

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

Ive been thinking lately. We're in a new age now. this age has no name yet. but one thing that is prominent in this age is Terrorism.

I dont think terrorism is good, its evil. but its a great idea. it gets to the point, quickly. You kill a shitload of innocent people and youll get a reaction from the people that governed them.

If you want to get to the meat industry tycoons, hit them where it hurts. Unless you already have the money to out-advertise them and find someway to get people to crave for a carrot, peaceful way are useless. You cant just become a veggie and stop buying leather, thats too weak. You have to get to their pocket book, in a hard way.

im gonna get straight to the point here. you have to kill the calf, the chick, the piglet and crush the egg. and try to kidnap as many breeding males as you can also. if you wipe out the next generation of meat, and the possibility to create another generation, you have them in the palm of your hand.

there should be a huge uprising, a revolution, a slaughtering like none before it. but dont just slaughter, they might process whats left over. burn the fucking animals into ashes. yes you will be killing innocent animals. but think about it. all those tycoons will lose a lot of money.

what next? negotiate. set new standards for the meat industry. tell them to change the food pyramid, tell them to stop lying to the people.

now go out, kill some animals, let some animals lose. (the ones you dont kill have to be set free so they can cause havoc)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

this makes sense

no really

it does

Originally posted by SPLINTER

You kill a shitload of innocent people

you have to kill the calf, the chick, the piglet and crush the egg.

burn the fucking animals into ashes.

now go out, kill some animals

These are all the parts that stuck in my head.

And it sounds damn good.

I'm going to take over the Farmer John plant here and eat bacon everyday 3x's a day.

makes as much sense as the war on drugs

hey, here's an idea: why not just educate people and make them aware that it would be healthier for them to eat more vegetables than meat, and that producing excesive amounts of meat for the standard american diet is ruining the earth and depleting us of natural resources.

wow, "eliminating the demand", what a concept!

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by bug

makes as much sense as the war on drugs

hey, here's an idea: why not just educate people and make them aware that it would be healthier for them to eat more vegetables than meat, and that producing excesive amounts of meat for the standard american diet is ruining the earth and depleting us of natural resources.

wow, "eliminating the demand", what a concept!

tell me what world you live in man. if things are that easy where you are at, im getting the hell of cali.

anyway, my 9th grade english teacher taught more about vegetarianism that anything. how many people actually became veggie? none. not one person i know that had him as a teacher that year traded meat for veggies. about the only thing he did was convince students to shop for food at trader joe's.

Now. lets get back to killing animals.

i think we'll need molotov cocktails.

seriously though. if we freed MOST of the animals, and killed the ones used for breeding and a lot of the young ones, we will succeed. I mean, go out and free some cows once a month, let them cause havoc. make it orginized, so that every day a different farmer has to chase his cows.

Guest SPLINTER

or they can bust into abortion centers, kidnap the pregnant women, keep them around untill the babies are born, then kick their asses back out into society.

then you can raise the babies as Kill The Calf revolutionaries. that would make everything a lot easier. economical too.

Guest SPLINTER

how do YOU know? have you asked them?? if you have youre a fucking nutcase.

of course you could just kill ALL the animals, then we wouldnt have to worry about theyre happiness.

Guest SPLINTER

well thats what you get for living in oregon.

in califonia when kids runaway the go play on one of our many beautiful highways and get run over.

Guest SPLINTER

dont even trip man. theres a new alternative to tofu, Meat from a Tree!!!

fuck it. im a meat eater. you fuckin veggies are too sensitive

this is obviously bullshit, cause if you actually cared you wouldn't want to kill an animal.

hey i just recently became a vegetarian, but i would never try to "sell" the concept to people.

let people come to it on their own

Guest SPLINTER

hey gooch do you live in San Gabriel Valley. Maybe the WestCovina/LaPuente area. you sound familiar.

Archived