Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
D3N53one

what to do..

i did a report on armadillas in seventh grade. from what i recall they have a problem of comitting suicide by jumping up into the bottom of moving cars when the cars go over them.....

seventh grade was 13 years ago though....so i may be wrong.

put some alkaselcer in ur mouth (make sure u don't swallow while it's in ur mouth) and walk down the street while that shit runs down ur face...

i did that once with one of my friends, everyone looks at u it's hilarious:lol:

Guest SPLINTER

if all else fails. rent a boat. get access to an m-60 rifle and go down to cuba and start a revolution.

you could go kick it with my little cousin. He's only 6 but he'll get you mad hoes.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

if all else fails. rent a boat. get access to an m-60 rifle and go down to cuba and start a revolution.

hah.....thats funny dude...

disney is played out son

i dont liek cigars..

hot bitches are dope, but very stupid

gators?..

tyler, whats up is OLD people DIEING.. and they're dieing slowly...at publix...parking lots etc..all over florida..

Originally posted by SPLINTER

Now thats a plan!

this depends on location..........

if you are in N Florida....Hang out with the fine redneck/hick community, don a cowboy hat and some boots, spit tobbaco drink naty ice and yell lots of zoooooooooooeee hot dog type statements.

If you are in C Florida like mentioned before hang out with the dying old people or the tourists, heckling of either group should seem appropriate, although there are some decent old folk down here, not all of them are cue tip drivers. but 99.9 percent are.

and finally in S Florida, unite yourself with the Latin community, get a guayabera, drink corona piss beer, learn salsa, or just ogle at all the amazing women.

Originally posted by yoink

.........spit tobbaco

drink naty ice.........

hahah SO true..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this