Eclipse cigarettes

D3N53one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can get them at all 7-11's and Circle K's.

they taste better than normal cigarettes.

theyre very convenient. yesterday i smoked them in the car on the way to work. i was able to do it even though it was pouring rain, i didnt need the windows down. nomrally all the smoke being trapped in is too much for me, but the cig doesnt smoke, and the smoke you exhale doesnt linger. its magic.

Originally posted by mapo returns

you can get them at all 7-11's and Circle K's.

they taste better than normal cigarettes.

theyre very convenient. yesterday i smoked them in the car on the way to work. i was able to do it even though it was pouring rain, i didnt need the windows down. nomrally all the smoke being trapped in is too much for me, but the cig doesnt smoke, and the smoke you exhale doesnt linger. its magic.

heh...thats a little spooky lol....but im ognna go buy a pack today

and if there is something wrong with them...we'll die together *cheers

i wonder if these will catch on. i suppose they will.

the flavor is really nice. it doesnt taste like a cigarette.

no ashing is excellent. the smell wont get on your clothes. it wont make your clothes and drapes and stuff yellow if you smoke in the house.

anyone else tried them?

All right, a hooker walks into a bar. A priest says "I'm sorry, I couldn't help noticing. Aren't you a hooker"? The hooker says "Where's the bathroom?" The bartender says "Hey. Why don't you pull down your pants?"

So the hooker thinks a minute and says "Just put it on my bill."

Originally posted by ARCEL

All right, a hooker walks into a bar. A priest says "I'm sorry, I couldn't help noticing. Aren't you a hooker"? The hooker says "Where's the bathroom?" The bartender says "Hey. Why don't you pull down your pants?"

So the hooker thinks a minute and says "Just put it on my bill."

yah im lost.

smoking in the bathroom is all about the rush, heh, at my school its pretty easy to get away with, you just have to learn what the Hmong phrase for "a teachers coming" is, and then you can just hear when the lookout for the asian cats lets them know and you're home free

Originally posted by dojafx

smoking in the bathroom is all about the rush, heh, at my school its pretty easy to get away with, you just have to learn what the Hmong phrase for "a teachers coming" is, and then you can just hear when the lookout for the asian cats lets them know and you're home free

HAHAHA

eclipse cigarettes are interesting. it heats the tobacco instead of burning it so i don't know when it's burnt out or whatever. but it's dope though, word.

I dont even smoke but i was curious as to how this worked so i did some reasearch. Bassically it passes hot air through the tobacco instead of burning it. It provides 80% less second hand smoke and health benifits too.

When you light it, it heats up the carbon tip that provides hot air. THen you suck the heated air through the tobacco blend, much like a coffe maker puts boiling water through coffe grounds to extract the flavor.

Sound like a good idea to me this is copied from thier site:

Eclipse is much like any cigarette, yet extensive scientific studies show that, compared to other cigarettes it:

May present less risk of cancer associated with smoking.

Reduces secondhand smoke by 80%.

Because Eclipse primarily heats rather than burns tobacco, its smoke chemistry is fundamentally different, and the toxicity of its smoke is dramatically reduced compared to other cigarettes.

For example, studies* with smokers who switched to Eclipse from their usual brand showed that Eclipse produced: 17-57% less lung inflammation (after two months in smokers of two packs or

more per day)

70% lower smoking-related mutagenicity (DNA changes)**

* These studies did not include smokers of cigarettes with less than 4mg of “tar” by FTC Method.

**As measured in an in vitro laboratory test that can be used to detect chemical mutagens that potentially result from smoking.

If you are a scientist or healthcare professional interested in Eclipse scientific studies please go to: www.eclipsescience.com

Eclipse Isn't Perfect

Eclipse is still a cigarette, so there are a few more things you should know.

We don't claim that Eclipse presents less risk of cardiovascular disease or complications with pregnancy. Eclipse, like all cigarettes, still poses an elevated risk of these conditions because of nicotine and carbon monoxide. In addition, some evidence suggests that smokers who already have cardiovascular disease and who switch to Eclipse may further increase their health risk.

As everyone knows, all cigarettes present some health risk, including Eclipse. Consult your doctor with questions about your health.

Quitting is still the best choice for smokers worried about their health, so Eclipse is not for everyone. But for people who choose to smoke - with less hassle, less smell and possibly less risk - it offers a better way.

if you're not actually smoking cigarette, whats the point? it doesnt feel or look like you are either, since it doesnt burn down or smell... so you're just standing there dragging on a stick that doesnt do anything. how are you not smoking any of the actual cigarette? why would they even waste the tobacco on them if its not actually being smoked?

bought a pack yesterday, i wasnt very impressed...

1. cost me 4.49 at 711 (more than american spirits)

2. wasnt sure if i could pack them or not (so i didnt)

3. the instruction manual it came with was ridiculous (wow use a lighter!)

4. they only last for 4-5 minutes (american spirits last 9-10)

5. they taste way too light

6. i smoked the whole pack in a short period

plus side...

1. no smell (or atleast not for more than a minute)

2. when youre done with them and throw them or put it in an ashtray,

you know someone is going to come along later thinking it is a full smoke

3. everyone of my friends thought i was weird

anyway im back to american spirits now

its better that way

Originally posted by ARCEL

do they give you a buzz like normal ciggarettes ?

the only time i ever got a buzz off of cigarettes is the first two days

after i started smoking, now i just smoke to smoke

*my friend gave me half a pack of eclipses today, they made him throw up

im smoking one right now

i still dont like them all that much but they were free

booooo!

Archived