my 5 cents. check.

enime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know what the other guys see..but you need practice..do you write jelr or telr?ok the first one you have 2 extensions that dont belong 1st the bottom of the E there is no need for that..2nd that thing in the middle of your R..your 2nd piece i dont like at all..i like your character,the shading in the 4th one is decent but i have no idea what you're trying to spell..and your sticker would be ok with out the extensions on the end...

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

that T in the second pic is sooo hott i might hav 2 steal it from U:lol:

the T and L dont match with the crap E and R at all. look its two completely different styles. the T and L look like an established artists style and the E and R look my little sister did them

hahahahaha.... ummm it sucks. period.. keep practicing and dont let these prisma taggers boost your ego because they dont know any more then you do. your on the right track though... keep practicing and develop your own style..ill leve it at that. peace

i also agree, it is fairly unoriginal looking, i was like that untill i realized my true style, talking about your letter style and stuff, i really like that Q in your name but you have to work on the tail of it, ive seen that style Q before and you could probably come up with something better

Archived