i've heard it all before so whatever, just thought i post something stupid

Seym1has2no3fiends

http://cgicorp.hypermart.net/seym/1/seymnp5.jpg'> this was painted during a thunder storm/flash flood. Half of the piece was covered with water while it was being painted. The flood knocked out power lines, telehone lines, etc...

http://cgicorp.hypermart.net/seym/1/seymover.jpg'>

http://cgicorp.hypermart.net/seym/1/saem4.jpg'>

cool... two "Saem" pieces- just for fun. Now maybe sime will get off my back. None of this stuff is anything serious, it's basically pieces to paint when you have an hour or two of spare time. I haven't been involved in serious productions or anything interesting so far. My up and comming trip to mexico may change that, hopefuly. Also, chicago. well, who cares? blah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice, the pieces are dope, and the character is too.

can i offer you some constructive criticism??

for me personally, i would think your pieces would look a bit

doper if maybe you sized up some of your letters, or parts of your letters

so it has more of a shape to it, as opposed to being all horizontal and straight like.....like basically its like an equals sign =...do you know what i mean? whatever, i don't know shit, but i think it would be dope if you did that with your pieces.

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

this was painted during a thunder storm/flash flood. Half of the piece was covered with water while it was being painted. The flood knocked out power lines, telehone lines, etc...

it's a message from god! never stop painting!

[if only i weren't an atheist!]

You should just order a rubber stamp with that outline, it'd save you some time...

Seriously, it was cool looking the first time I saw it, but seeing it for what feels like the 50th time is ridiculous. Switch it up a little bit, experiment, progress. And not just with colors- you don't write a color scheme- you write a word, learn different ways of writing it...

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

You should just order a rubber stamp with that outline, it'd save you some time...

Seriously, it was cool looking the first time I saw it, but seeing it for what feels like the 50th time is ridiculous. Switch it up a little bit, experiment, progress. And not just with colors- you don't write a color scheme- you write a word, learn different ways of writing it...

cool dude. and by the way... it WASN'T cool the first time you saw it. It's never been cool. And it never will be. I'm not a good writer at all. My can control is non-existent, obviously my style is teadering on mediocre, I have no sense of color and I get stuck on styles. I don't have much time to work on styles, so therefore I'm a whinner. Let's just leave it at that. I suck... really.

you kids crit but who cares it is his style i like it and as for doing something new how any writers do something new seen cope daim loomit seak east is always almost the same so shut up you find something you like something thats yours you keep it like my old pumas but yeah the peices are ok he does better stuff from wut i've seen on here she seems like he has a funny personality and would be fun to paint wit

seym>>if you wanna hit philly on your journeys hit me up at enceone@hotmail.com i got a place and im always down right now im attacking the subway and the el underground like a golfer

Originally posted by BrokenSpyre:

you kids crit but who cares it is his style i like it and as for doing something new how any writers do something new seen cope daim loomit seak east is always almost the same so shut up you find something you like something thats yours you keep it like my old pumas but yeah the peices are ok he does better stuff from wut i've seen on here she seems like he has a funny personality and would be fun to paint wit

seym>>if you wanna hit philly on your journeys hit me up at enceone@hotmail.com i got a place and im always down right now im attacking the subway and the el underground like a golfer

thanks. Do you have aim? Otherwise, I'll drop you an email

There's a difference between working in a style and doing the exact same letters over and over again. You can work in one style and make different choices with letters every time. All the letters I've seen from him, he's made the same choices every time. Like I said, I like SEYM's stuff, I just would like to see him play around a little bit with his letters.

Then again fuck it, we can all stop trying to progress.

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest platapie

i reallyt like that character its ill. i like seym's style its kool and maybe hes jus perfecting it who cares hed probably serve most of you kock faces.

Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

whoa those two last peices are the same scketch huh...oh well there kinda cool thought...

Yeah, they are. I wasn't happy with the first one, so I thought I'd try it again. it's not like these pieces are done months apart. They are done within days of eachother and like I said, I'm not a good writer... definately not good enough to change my entire letter-form every two days.

Archived