After Drinking to the point of of intoxication almost every day for the last 8 years.

grittylifer

I have decided to take a break.

I spent the last week drunk and I think the pinnacle was oldenglish threatining to send the city of San Francisco in to the murky depths and then calling my freinds in the city to warn them about it.

Yeah....fuck aa though.

Hope 12oz doesnt mind helpin me out.

By the way. Feel free to include lots of pictures of booze and tasty cocktails...........................im aiming for 30 days before i get a relapse pass.

Day 2.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ehhhhh. im not feelin aa cause i think it would drive me to drink if i hadda sit in a room with a bunch of older farts.

i mean......i tried heroin cocaine meth coffee and smoked ciggs for years with no addiction problems.

so im sure i can quit boozin my self to steady idiocy for a while.

at least till im not at 4 plus fortys a day.

anyway.....whine whine whine. shaddup me.

allthough....im waitin for that bloody mary.

i think gettin hammered once a month is kosher.

however thank goodness its legal for me to smoke medicinal marijuana in order to relive my alchohol cravings.

the law says so.;)

and by the way.....

yeah oldenglish got off the hook before he got banned. but he had been drinking heavily for a week straight. dealt with cops and wandered the streets writing and trying to pick a fight with a pizza cutter. i think i said i killed 824 people to.

this goddamn multiple paralell dimensional warfare fucks with my head.

i mean when reality changes in front of you like 75 times since easter (read miracles) i get in trouble for letting off steam on the net.

haha.....scared the living shit out of my girl the last night i drank though....were getting a divorce and i was like all i want is the chefs knife and my clothes.....so i woke her up like..."ay bitch....what the fuck did you do with my knife......" not like i was going to hurt her.....i just wanted it. anyway....she and cat got scared and hid. i found my industrial pizza cutter though.

yeah....i think i drank so much i could kill someone and not feel bad. in fact shooting people sounds fun. maybe i should join the army.

instead....ill stick to graffiti and marijuan rehab to meditate on going back to the nice flower i am.

fuck though man......its been a long rough time since i moved out at 15.

I have worked for several large corporations and always had the most productive days hungover.

alchoholism is wack yo.

bloody marys sound good.

by the way.....3 liters of Rossi does somthing to you.

and the day before that.........

sheeeit.

Forty HighLife

Forty Oldenglish

Bottle of Wine

Gin Martini

slight black out at this point....however i think some pints were involved and I was miraculously safe on the curb.

a sprint from haight and fillmore with a forty only to be caught and brought back to the store.

release with no arrest.

a train ride home and 2 fortys of MGD to the dome.

The rossi was drank six hours later.

Day 3 of detoxication. Wow. No urge to drink!!!

yeah!

huh....fuck you big outser. if you really are in the bay.....id be more than happy to take it to wild styles and make you lose so you dont like me even more.

and ttboy.....aint you got bragging to do about your younger girlfriend buying your broke ass shoes.

actually that goes for any of you. post up your fucking wild styles.....or are you under the impression you dont need them.

besides that.....i actually painted at least 9 times with/fillins pieces over the last while and get up.

so fuck off.

i dont even have the taste for bloody mary's no more.

nor beer. nor liqour.

i think the only thing i could even sip is a decent bottle of cab.

but i dont even want to.

huh....i wish i could put in to believable accurate text what I have been revelated on since last November.

I swear to you......I saw the matrix guy in the grocery store and have encountered serious miracles that I tried to drink away.

when your bumming change for booze with killers that assist the fbi in forensic investigations while writing in front of the police station and drinking on a campus where alchohol is prohibited in front of the police......somthing is going on...understand?

harry potter mother fucker?

naw fool. societys sickest.

ohh is johnny gonna get all dick hurt and ban me now that i said who i was?

go for it faggot. the hope that you get smacked and fall dick first on to the third still stands.

after living with the same women for the last 7.5 years she moves out tomorrow.

divorce baby!!!

i asked my folks to let me stay with them for a while and i got......"well drive you to the welfare office to get foodstamps"

fuck it though.

a seven and a half year relation ship from 18 to 25 is some hardcore shit.

we went from drinking and living on a back porch for $75 to a combined income of almost $80,000 a year with all the drama involved.

its rough when lies ruin lives and graffiti's not written.

im suprised we made it this far.

you know your a alchoholic when.......

you regard hangovers as an aquired taste.

you appreciate the charcol filtered flavor of malt liqour.

your 25 and longest break you've taken from drinking was the five weeks you were in jail.

you consider beer a food group that remarkably gives you energy and keeps you full.

if you got 2.89 and are hungry youd spend it on a 40.

drinking and driving is fun!!

you appreciate the beauty of an empty forty and revel in the glory of a full one.

you like to get drunk and provoke people for the sheer enjoyment of watching them get irate and dislike you.

(well this one may qaulify as a beliggerant abraisive alchoholic)

anybody else?

anybody else got any?

Archived